2024 PROGRESS LOGBOOK (2 Viewers)

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
nahhh shes crazzy i asked her if we can use fitzpatrick instead for advanced bc cambridge is so bad and she made F punch me 😭

"at our school we only use cambridge" OKAY BUT ITS SO BAD FOR UNDERSTANDING

WeiWeiMan

HSC
nahhh shes crazzy i asked her if we can use fitzpatrick instead for advanced bc cambridge is so bad and she made F punch me 😭

bruh it's the holidays u can do whatever u want

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
back in my day when we used to get holiday homework, only a few ppl would actually do it and the rest of the class would just copy someone who did the hw

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
back in my day when we used to get holiday homework, only a few ppl would actually do it and the rest of the class would just copy someone who did the hw
"back in my day" 😭
well i'm that one person that people want to copy but i've got a rbf and no one approaches me but at the same time, if they do, i tell them to kindly piss off :D
i do the holiday homework so that my teacher is proud of me and everyone else just cries since they're in trouble but it's not my fault they were lazy

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
OVERALL PROGRESS

Biology : Finished All Module 5 Notes (my class is yet to finish this module)
Business Studies : Finished Writing Case Studies For Operations
Chemistry : Finished Flashcards For Module 5
English Advanced : Finished Reading King Henry IV Part I & Starting Second Reading
Studies Of Religion II : Finish Flashcards For Islam

Other #1 : Completed Four Surgeries In Surgeon Simulator
Other #2 : Adjusted My Holiday Schedule & Wrote Up An Updated To-Do List
Other #3 : Overseas Holiday Planning For Family Post-HSC

Susu123

HSC
SHE SAID THAT IF WE CAN DO IT BUT I THINK IM GONNA DO IT ITS TO FINISH OFF THE WHOLE CALCULUS SYLLABUS SO WE CAN GET AHEAD IN CLASS
ill do it at the end of the holidays if i have time i still havent start phys or chem notes or practice questions

Susu123

HSC
OVERALL PROGRESS

English Advanced : Finished Reading King Henry IV Part I & Starting Second Reading

im reading King Henry III and all these plays have so many characters lol it takes so long to remember whos who

ziGma

HSC
OVERALL PROGRESS

Wow 👏 sounds really productive!

Do you guys recommend making flashcards? I often see them as a time waste maybe because I don't make them 'properly'...any suggestions on how to make 'good' flashcards? I made flashcards for Physics then got annoyed and threw them away 😪

I adore Business Studies 😌 any other Business Studies lovers here?

he1nl

HSC

help this is so real lol the brief descriptions they give make me go ??? alright... so i just obviously hop onto youtube for my trusty organic chem tutor or eddie wu :idea:

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
im reading King Henry III and all these plays have so many characters lol it takes so long to remember whos who
I had to keep flipping back to the page that listed the characters 😭
In mine, Prince Henry is called like three different names too :(

Wow 👏 sounds really productive!

Do you guys recommend making flashcards? I often see them as a time waste maybe because I don't make them 'properly'...any suggestions on how to make 'good' flashcards? I made flashcards for Physics then got annoyed and threw them away 😪

I adore Business Studies 😌 any other Business Studies lovers here?
I personally find flashcards useful. I think with subjects like Physics, it's not very applicable. For example, I didn't really make flashcards for Chemistry or Mathematics and just did past paper questions instead since there wasn't much to memorise per say.

For content-heavy subjects like Biology, Business Studies, Studies Of Religion II, I definitely make flashcards since it lets me revise the main points of everything without mindlessly scrolling through my notes. It condenses everything nicely.

Of course, everything varies from person to person so there's no harm in experimenting. I don't make manual flashcards but rather use Quizlet which is helpful since it gives me a memory score which is pretty accurate and spams me to death with reminders lol.

I love Business Studies <3

ziGma

HSC
I had to keep flipping back to the page that listed the characters 😭
In mine, Prince Henry is called like three different names too :(

I personally find flashcards useful. I think with subjects like Physics, it's not very applicable. For example, I didn't really make flashcards for Chemistry or Mathematics and just did past paper questions instead since there wasn't much to memorise per say.

For content-heavy subjects like Biology, Business Studies, Studies Of Religion II, I definitely make flashcards since it lets me revise the main points of everything without mindlessly scrolling through my notes. It condenses everything nicely.

Of course, everything varies from person to person so there's no harm in experimenting. I don't make manual flashcards but rather use Quizlet which is helpful since it gives me a memory score which is pretty accurate and spams me to death with reminders lol.

I love Business Studies <3
Hmm, perhaps I'll try Quizlet for Business Studies.

Thank you 😊

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)