2024 PROGRESS LOGBOOK (1 Viewer)

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
ill do it at the end of the holidays if i have time i still havent start phys or chem notes or practice questions
girly what were u DOING YOUVE BEEN SPWNDING 8 HOURS EVERYDAY ON WHAT pls don't say 4u ill cry

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Wow 👏 sounds really productive!

Do you guys recommend making flashcards? I often see them as a time waste maybe because I don't make them 'properly'...any suggestions on how to make 'good' flashcards? I made flashcards for Physics then got annoyed and threw them away 😪

I adore Business Studies 😌 any other Business Studies lovers here?
lol i do like 3 essay subjects and i dont find flash cards useful tbh, and making flashcards for physics is pre useless, you just have to revise your content and grind questions to deepen your understanding of topics

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
Wow 👏 sounds really productive!

Do you guys recommend making flashcards? I often see them as a time waste maybe because I don't make them 'properly'...any suggestions on how to make 'good' flashcards? I made flashcards for Physics then got annoyed and threw them away 😪

I adore Business Studies 😌 any other Business Studies lovers here?
i only liked business because i was good at it but other than that it was very boring

Susu123

HSC
girly what were u DOING YOUVE BEEN SPWNDING 8 HOURS EVERYDAY ON WHAT pls don't say 4u ill cry
bro idek what ive been doing im rlly slow so i still havent gotten much done. a couple days ago i did like one of the 4u exercises for proofs and watched a couple of videos on it and it took me 6.5 hours 😭 😭 😭i think i fall asleep while studying or smth cuz thats concerning
im trying to do stuff fast now 💪

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
bro idek what ive been doing im rlly slow so i still havent gotten much done. a couple days ago i did like one of the 4u exercises for proofs and watched a couple of videos on it and it took me 6.5 hours 😭 😭 😭i think i fall asleep while studying or smth cuz thats concerning
mad respect for the 4u kids out there 😭

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Don't rush it. Thats where gaps form

Susu123

HSC
I FINALLY WROTE AN SQL WITH COMPLEX FUNCTIONS FOR IPT AND IM SO HAPPY I CRIED (i wanna kms i hate this assignment)

(it took me 4.5 hours :)👍)

ziGma

HSC
PROGRESS (PAST WEEK)

- Ancient History: Made Flashcards On Quizlet (thank you @AsuTeksu)
- Business Studies: Started Marketing
- English Extension I: Finished First Reading
- Maths Advanced: Completed 4 Practice Worksheets
- Physics: Attempted Science Ready Practice Questions (and failed)

How're you guys progressing?

Ksalu

>:))
HSC
what topics are you doing besides h and p? (love the pfp btw)

ziGma

HSC
what topics are you doing besides h and p? (love the pfp btw)
Thank you!! The creature thing on my PFP 'presents' my profile details to the viewer 😁

We did Option G (Sparatan Society To The Battle Of Electra 371 BC) last term. I'm not sure what we're doing next because we still have to finish a few dot points from the previous topic and our teacher doesn't tell us anything 💀

What about you?

Ksalu

>:))
HSC
We are doing:
Society: NKE to Amenhotep III
Personality: Caesar
Period: Fall of the Roman Republic

rubypinky:)

HSC
are there people who spent days doing nothing. Sometimes, you are not even watching extreme hours on social media but the whole day is gone and you have done nothing. U wake up, eat, shower and go one your phone for a bit, the day is over.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
are there people who spent days doing nothing. Sometimes, you are not even watching extreme hours on social media but the whole day is gone and you have done nothing. U wake up, eat, shower and go one your phone for a bit, the day is over.
do u wake up late

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)