2024 PROGRESS LOGBOOK (3 Viewers)

Cute-Duckie

HSC
okay but for some real progress (mainly about spreadsheet)
– now imports average marks/time spent from each subject into 'main tab' sheet (Analytics)
– added several colour indicators, e.g if i get below 85 in a 2u trial paper it's dark red to symbolise what will become of me after hsc if it keeps going that way
– if average mark is below goal mark in a subject it's dark red (again, the same symbolism)
– counter for number of trial papers completed/total amount of trial papers per subject
– did some kurt
– did some english
omg this spreadsheet actually sounds so cool
its such a good idea

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
what i want to finish today:
- One 4u vectors exercise
- Revise Proofs ffs
- One 3u motion exercise
- CHEM NOTES
i will update yall later (pls hold me accountable or smth cuz procrastination is killing me)
YAYYYY u have too much on ur plate but u can do it pookie 😜

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Holiday study is giving me all these flashbacks to online learning. Like I remember sitting on my ass one math lesson and only getting three questions done for the full 50 mins. Holiday study is exactly like that but over the whole day I only get three questions done lol. It’s a procrastinator’s abyss.

Cute-Duckie

HSC
Holiday study is giving me all these flashbacks to online learning. Like I remember sitting on my ass one math lesson and only getting three questions done for the full 50 mins. Holiday study is exactly like that but over the whole day I only get three questions done lol. It’s a procrastinator’s abyss.
wait thats so true though

Susu123

HSC
omg same like it takes me 8 hours to get like one math exercise done i keep daydreaming smh

Susu123

HSC
what i want to finish today:
- One 4u vectors exercise
- Revise Proofs ffs
- One 3u motion exercise
- CHEM NOTES
i will update yall later (pls hold me accountable or smth cuz procrastination is killing me)
hehe i didnt get much done cuz i was forced to go somewhere 😻 same goals for today tho i can do this!

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
does it matter studying in these holidays. i havent done anything besides a bit of revision from at1
It does and doesn't matter.

It matters in the sense that studying during the summer holidays allows you to get ahead.

It doesn't matter in the sense that there are a lot of people in the same boat who, most likely, haven't done anything at all and don't plan to for the rest of the holidays.

Ultimately, to everyone who is worrying about having done next to nothing these summer holidays... do not worry and do not stress.

Not studying during these holidays doesn't stop you from studying during the term or during the next holiday. It will not stop you from getting any certain ATAR and it will not set you back as much as you think it will.

I've told multiple people that it is better to relax, refresh, procrastinate and do absolutely nothing during the summer holidays rather than do so up to Trials and HSC.

Anything is better than nothing. Don't be too difficult on yourself and don't feel guilty. Everyone needs a break every now and then.

ziGma

HSC
THIS WEEKS PROGRESS

Ancient: Completed A Few Textbook Questions
Business Studies: Slowly Going Through Marketing
English EX1: Nothing
Math Advanced: Searched Past Papers For Questions And Did A Few
Physics: Continued Module 6

Others update as well please 🙃 yk for 'motivation'

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
THIS WEEKS PROGRESS

maths: done with integration (applications are common sense, be fr), starting trial papers now
eng: mod a & c
phys: n/a (i cbb rn)
other subjects i don't really need to study for (they are very crammable and low priority)

Susu123

HSC
THIS WEEKS PROGRESS

Woah good job
My update:
Maths- doing motion textbook questions for ext 1 and vectors for ext 2
Chem- still procrastinating with notes (my future self will hate me)
Physics- nothing
English - nothing
Ipt- considered doing my assignment then went to sleep cuz I hate it

Ok wow I just realized I need to do a lot of stuff

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
THIS WEEKS PROGRESS

I'm going to update mine at the end of the holidays so that it's just one big thread.

If anyone's bothered to find my last progress post, that would be greatly appreciated because I do not recall what the last progress was that I posted.

WeiWeiMan

HSC
maths: done with integration (applications are common sense, be fr), starting trial papers now
eng: mod a & c
phys: n/a (i cbb rn)
other subjects i don't really need to study for (they are very crammable and low priority)
maths: nothing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)