• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2026 HSC CHAT (14 Viewers)

isho-3

HSC
re:creative writing; we're doing a really big genre project where we investigate a genre we choose and then make a 1200 word creative piece about it and genuinely i am so fucking stoked to be writing this. i get to do whatever the fuck i want with my story as long as it's identifiable as my genre,,,,,, and i get encouragement from teachers so that i don't simply get an idea and write it down to never touch it again, bc it's a school assignment,,,,,,,, and it's one of the last major tasks of the semester,,,,,,,,,, genuinely so excited for it to be term 4. i'm gonna have so much free time to study for y11

Bendwhat?_over

HSC
re:creative writing; we're doing a really big genre project where we investigate a genre we choose and then make a 1200 word creative piece about it and genuinely i am so fucking stoked to be writing this. i get to do whatever the fuck i want with my story as long as it's identifiable as my genre,,,,,, and i get encouragement from teachers so that i don't simply get an idea and write it down to never touch it again, bc it's a school assignment,,,,,,,, and it's one of the last major tasks of the semester,,,,,,,,,, genuinely so excited for it to be term 4. i'm gonna have so much free time to study for y11
Ohhh I would love to have a task like that, it sounds so fantastic. All our creative writings have to be short stories... 600 words is abysmal.

jane1820

HSC
Guys did any of u do work experience? N where did u guys do it? Im debating whether i should do it or skip skl (there will be no skl during work experience week) the guy im talking to said to do it if i want bc itll be fun (he didnt do it btw)

ugh idk bc i was meant to do it w my friend but she ditched me 😪

HSC
Guys did any of u do work experience? N where did u guys do it? Im debating whether i should do it or skip skl (there will be no skl during work experience week) the guy im talking to said to do it if i want bc itll be fun (he didnt do it btw)

nah but i got my white card which was alr

Shavi Masee

HSC

do it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)