• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2026 HSC CHAT (9 Viewers)

isho-3

HSC
gotta wake up at 4 tmr, im cooked
oof, that sucks. go to bed!!!!! or not. it's possible to function normally at 4~6 am after sleeping at 12 through hyping yourself up w/ some adrenaline, i know from thorough experience (<- does it on a near daily basis (6am to be clear))

Bendwhat?_over

HSC
oof, that sucks. go to bed!!!!! or not. it's possible to function normally at 4~6 am after sleeping at 12 through hyping yourself up w/ some adrenaline, i know from thorough experience (<- does it on a near daily basis (6am to be clear))
Just chug monster.

I am smarter than all therapists by the way.

isho-3

HSC
Just chug monster.

I am smarter than all therapists by the way.
unfortunately caffeine makes me more sleepy, so it makes it worse,,,,,,,, adrenaline works every time tho. get myself unreasonably worried about not arriving to school early enough to take a walk around the area and im fully up

Bendwhat?_over

HSC
unfortunately caffeine makes me more sleepy, so it makes it worse,,,,,,,, adrenaline works every time tho. get myself unreasonably worried about not arriving to school early enough to take a walk around the area and im fully up
Oh, I'm the opposite. I get caffeine jitters. I usually get to school an hour early - You?

isho-3

HSC
Oh, I'm the opposite. I get caffeine jitters. I usually get to school an hour early - You?
at least half an hour early, which is often enough for ~2 laps from one end of the very long street to the other. i've been waking up later as of recent, so it depends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)