• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2026 HSC CHAT (6 Viewers)

HSC
:love::love::love::love::love:Important type shii:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
If you guys wanna make a study group for next year dm me. ( Only if you're in year 10 ( Hsc in 2026 ) ). In subjects that we have in common helping each other durring the school holidays around next year Dec to Jan. Just so we can talk and disscuss about year 11 and that and get ahead for a bit. I think we need a mininum of like 6 people for it to like work so dm me here in messages priv if you want to join.
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
( Btw this is kinda experimental and might not go ahead ) ( It depends on the circumstance tbh ).
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Also try to msg me if you are interested quick cause im kinda not sure abt it
also im still locked in im jsut seeing if you guys wanna start something new
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
bro js shut the flip up

Shavi Masee

HSC
Are any of you going to the open day tmr? I'm gonna be stuck their from like 8 in the morning till the late afternoon T-T

HSC
No, I wanted to though.
Waitin', waitin', sat here wastin' my time, just waitin'
In the car parked outside of the station but came with two yutes older than me
I used to like when they tell man stories about all the highs and lows of the street
Who rose? Who fell? Who goes to jail? Who don't and is free?
Did you ever hear the story 'bout Leon?
I said, "Leon?", they said, "Leon"
He was from the flats that the jack kids be on
Screenshot 2024-09-06 175612.png
Screenshot 2024-09-06 175627.png

C_master

HSC
Waitin', waitin', sat here wastin' my time, just waitin'
In the car parked outside of the station but came with two yutes older than me
I used to like when they tell man stories about all the highs and lows of the street
Who rose? Who fell? Who goes to jail? Who don't and is free?
Did you ever hear the story 'bout Leon?
I said, "Leon?", they said, "Leon"
He was from the flats that the jack kids be on
View attachment 44137
View attachment 44138
wtf did these people do to get banned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)