2026 HSC CHAT (4 Viewers)

Jonathon Dwight Jones

HSC

enlargedthroat

HSC
Imagine glazing someone that supports Israel, that's crazy. 🤣
Supporting Israel or Palestine on one side is so stupid to me, people are dying on both sides and its not the citizens fault its the government. Its not like the individual citizens wake up one day and decide to start killing everyone around them. "Free Israel", or "Free Palestine" makes no sense because you can't "free" one of them without inevitably suppressing the other.

Does anyone here support a specific side?

Jonathon Dwight Jones

HSC
Supporting Israel or Palestine on one side is so stupid to me, people are dying on both sides and its not the citizens fault its the government. Its not like the individual citizens wake up one day and decide to start killing everyone around them. "Free Israel", or "Free Palestine" makes no sense because you can't "free" one of them without inevitably suppressing the other.

free the brothers

Shavi Masee

HSC

I agree with you here!! I just wish the war would stop as there are innocent people on both sides of the border. Israel must have had a reason, I don't think countries start wars just cuz they feel like it. (but again i'm not educated on the topic)

enlargedthroat

HSC
I agree with you here!! I just wish the war would stop as there are innocent people on both sides of the border. Israel must have had a reason, I don't think countries start wars just cuz they feel like it. (but again i'm not educated on the topic)
It's just anti-semitism at the root of it, and some people just want a chance to feel like theyre doing something with "free Palestine" or "free Israel" when they clearly know nothing. Everyone who hates on Jews currently are no better than a nazi.

isho-3

HSC
What are your bedtimes and wake-up times?
it's 'supposed' to be 10.30pm but i've known to more often sleep at around 11.30pm~12am, and usually wake up 6.15~ish

i can also occasionally stay up much later than that too, i procrastinate too much on homework and sometimes you just have to stay up until 3 am finishing a major project assigned weeks ago that you only started like 3 days ago but is due next week

Ljrustplayer

HSC
Hey guys i have my second HSC in 2026 because im dyslexic and autism. I was wondering if i should keep my subjects the same or change them. My subjects are Advanced ENG, Math standard 1 and math ext 2, Jewish studies, ancient history and PASS

amatterra

HSC
Hey guys i have my second HSC in 2026 because im dyslexic and autism. I was wondering if i should keep my subjects the same or change them. My subjects are Advanced ENG, Math standard 1 and math ext 2, Jewish studies, ancient history and PASS
How did you do in them the last time?

hi_998

HSC
maths standard 1 and math ext 2? can u do that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)