Do u do accelerated
And when I grew up, she showed me how to go downtown
In the night time her face lit up, so astoundin'
And I told her in my heart is where she always be
She never mess with entertainers 'cause they always leave
She said it felt like they walked and drove on me
Knew I was gang affiliated, got on TV and told on me
I guess it's why last winter she got so cold on me
She said, 'Ye keep makin' that (I'm comin' home again)
Keep makin' that platinum and gold for me

jane1820

HSC
Did it at my old school, but not in my new school. Kinda glad cuz I got revise a whole years work so it's strong.
U guys r all lucky to have done/do accelerated my old skl (stayed there from 7-9) doesnt have any N I CAME FIRST IN MATH FOR 3 CONSECUTIVE YRS LIKE I WOULDVE BEEN DOING EXT MATH BY NOW BUT NO

Shavi Masee

HSC
U guys r all lucky to have done/do accelerated my old skl (stayed there from 7-9) doesnt have any N I CAME FIRST IN MATH FOR 3 CONSECUTIVE YRS LIKE I WOULDVE BEEN DOING EXT MATH BY NOW BUT NO
OMG YOU'RE SO SMART!
Even though i was doing accel i mucked around that year so much, so i wasn't performing well.
But when i moved i was getting 90+ in all my exams. But this year, stupid me decided not to study and i did shit bad in my most recent exam that my teacher isn't letting me do ext anymore T-T

jane1820

HSC
OMG YOU'RE SO SMART!
Even though i was doing accel i mucked around that year so much, so i wasn't performing well.
But when i moved i was getting 90+ in all my exams. But this year, stupid me decided not to study and i did shit bad in my most recent exam that my teacher isn't letting me do ext anymore T-T
OHHH THATS TOO BAD BUT I GUESS U HAVE UR REASONS?

a girl in my class shes acc doing ext (out of 5 acc only 2 do ext the rest adv) n she is LITERALLY the only one getting 90%+ on ext n adv since the beginning she is first in both N SHE IS THE ONLY ONE OUT OF 14 PPL IN EXT RECOMMENDED FOR EXT 2 N EXT 2 ACC TOO (apparently u cant do ext 2 acc bc u have to be in actual yr 12 but she different) GIRLIE IS BIG BRAIN FR (apparently she does the whole textbook/exercise so when the exam comes she studies harder questions - made her talk shes very quiet)

Shavi Masee

HSC

a girl in my class shes acc doing ext (out of 5 acc only 2 do ext the rest adv) n she is LITERALLY the only one getting 90%+ on ext n adv since the beginning she is first in both N SHE IS THE ONLY ONE OUT OF 14 PPL IN EXT RECOMMENDED FOR EXT 2 N EXT 2 ACC TOO (apparently u cant do ext 2 acc bc u have to be in actual yr 12 but she different) GIRLIE IS BIG BRAIN FR (apparently she does the whole textbook/exercise so when the exam comes she studies harder questions - made her talk shes very quiet)
DAMN THAT GIRL IS ON SOMETHING. SHE'S SMART AF I COULD NEVER!!

Jonathon Dwight Jones

HSC
DAMN THAT GIRL IS ON SOMETHING. SHE'S SMART AF I COULD NEVER!!
I'm upset
Half a million on my head I can accept, yeah
'Least it makes me feel like someone tried their best, yeah
Want to waste a half a million, be my guest
Made me wanna buy a vest and a TEC (Skrr)
But I'm blessed, I just checked (Checked, checked)
Hate me, never met me in the flesh (Flesh)
Say she's got some things she gotta come here and collect
That shit is in a box to the left, to the left

Jonathon Dwight Jones

HSC

she a bum

Jonathon Dwight Jones

HSC
She yo bae?
I been movin' calm, don't start no trouble with me
Tryna keep it peaceful is a struggle for me
Don't pull up at 6 AM to cuddle with me
You know how I like it when you lovin' on me
I don't wanna die for them to miss me
Yes, I see the things that they wishin' on me
Hope I got some brothers that outlive me
They gon' tell the story, shit was different with me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)