2026 HSC CHAT (6 Viewers)

enlargedthroat

HSC
I hate english so much I feel like hanging myself on the ceiling fan everytime I enter the classroom and all I can think about the entire time is emergency escape routes if the classroom were to explode and then I imagine myself jumping down and parkouring from the fourth floor to the bottom like fucking spiderman with all the 10/10 big booty latinas looking at me in love and then entering the beautiful math classroom all the way on the other side of the campus where I finally feel at home and not like the teachers going to strangle me if I dont analyse lady macbeths ginger hair in correlation to queen elizabeth I which makes me feel happy but then I stop day dreaming after this kid who never washes his hair touches my arm and asks for a pen.

HSC
I hate english so much I feel like hanging myself on the ceiling fan everytime I enter the classroom and all I can think about the entire time is emergency escape routes if the classroom were to explode and then I imagine myself jumping down and parkouring from the fourth floor to the bottom like fucking spiderman with all the 10/10 big booty latinas looking at me in love and then entering the beautiful math classroom all the way on the other side of the campus where I finally feel at home and not like the teachers going to strangle me if I dont analyse lady macbeths ginger hair in correlation to queen elizabeth I which makes me feel happy but then I stop day dreaming after this kid who never washes his hair touches my arm and asks for a pen.
nah

hellowellohehe

HSC
wow u got feelings

WeiWeiMan

HSC
u do accelerated right? is mx1 ad mx2 content generally hard to grasp?
yea i do accel

generally the 3u content is quite tame, however, the exams can get quite difficult.

the 4u content at first is cooked, weirdest shit ever, however, you should get used to it if maths comes naturally to you and you're willing to put in the work.

if you want at least some idea of some of 4u, you may wanna look at complex numbers on khan academy. it is infinitely easier, however, it gives you an idea of what complex numbers are.

if u want some idea of what proofs is like, just search up some irrationality of sqrt(2) proof. it's only one method of proof (being contradiction), however, it gives you some idea of what you might be getting into.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)