2026 HSC CHAT (5 Viewers)

jane1820

HSC
Dear Mr. Jonathan Dwight Jones,

It seems there might have been a minor misunderstanding between us. If there was a Bored Of Studies (BOS) formal to happen, we, others involved in this chat alongside I, DO NOT want to be touched inappropriately. We find it to be of unnecessary and exceptionally rude behaviour and habit. I hope this letter has cleared the atmosphere and we can all agree on the same conditions.

Yours truly,
Jane1820

Jonathon Dwight Jones

HSC

It seems there might have been a minor misunderstanding between us. If there was a Bored Of Studies (BOS) formal to happen, we, others involved in this chat alongside I, DO NOT want to be touched inappropriately. We find it to be of unnecessary and exceptionally rude behaviour and habit. I hope this letter has cleared the atmosphere and we can all agree on the same conditions.

Yours truly,
Jane1820
fwyb

enlargedthroat

HSC

Yours truly,
Jane1820
So I can come :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)