22 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl (1 Viewer)

Am I right to be angry?

• Yes

Votes: 48 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 45 43.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 11 10.6%

• Total voters

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Riet said:
You're retarded. It doesn't matter, that's how the law works. Most of the 14-15 year olds who think they are responsible and mature are just slutty.
and i'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the ones who are. Not the ones who think they are.

It doesn't matter if that's how the law works it's still extremely stupid.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
Mabs said:
and i'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the ones who are. Not the ones who think they are.

'sif anyone pays attention to the law anyway.

As I said, the ones who are don't want to yet, cause they get the fact that it has the potential to majorly screw up their lives/ relationships at this point.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Mabs said:

Omg, how cum when i turn 18 i can sudenlee drink alcolols? Seriously, how else can it be determined easily? I have an idea, why don't we test everyone's maturity and then decide if they are allowed to drink, have sex or drink and have sex. Obviously not everyone matures at the same rate but that's how the law works and its much more practical than any other way.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
DownInFlames said:
'sif anyone pays attention to the law anyway.

As I said, the ones who are don't want to yet, cause they get the fact that it has the potential to majorly screw up their lives/ relationships at this point.
Sex fucks with your mind, hormone overload afterward.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Riet said:
Omg, how cum when i turn 18 i can sudenlee drink alcolols? Seriously, how else can it be determined easily? I have an idea, why don't we test everyone's maturity and then decide if they are allowed to drink, have sex or drink and have sex. Obviously not everyone matures at the same rate but that's how the law works and its much more practical than any other way.
Assuming we need these laws..

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
pattii said:
after sex is the best!!!
Depends, I mean the days after not immediately.
I tend to get awesome guilt trips, but that may have more to do with who Im sexxing/ :p

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Mabs said:
Assuming we need these laws..
Now that I think about it you're right. 30 year old men should be able to fuck 12 and 13 year olds if they're like, pretty mature and stuff eh.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
i find the best part is watching her break down in court.
Nice. I was going to make a rape joke but yours was way better.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Hi buddy, welcome to the forums. As a soon to be 22 year old guy, I'd just like to point out that 16 year old girls still look hot and as such I still desire to bang them. Is it wrong for me to do so? The law says not. In summary, I like girls.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Riet said:
Now that I think about it you're right. 30 year old men should be able to fuck 12 and 13 year olds if they're like, pretty mature and stuff eh.
Well.. Perhaps.. That wasn't really what I was talking about but it does fall under the same idea.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Riet said:
Depends, I mean the days after not immediately.
I tend to get awesome guilt trips, but that may have more to do with who Im sexxing/ :p
Your mum? Your dog? Your sister? A horse? A child?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)