22 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl (1 Viewer)

Am I right to be angry?

• Yes

Votes: 48 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 45 43.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 11 10.6%

• Total voters

Matt Samson

HSC
Would you be equally upset if the guy was 16 and the girl was 22? If you wouldn't be equally upset, then you're sexist in terms of thinking that a 16 year old girl is less mature than a 16 year old guy.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I'd hate it, little faggots can get their own vaginas... all throughout highschool so many girls went out with 22 year olds and shit, why the fuck should we miss out and have them start dating in reverse? Fuck that.

Matt Samson

HSC
Riet said:
Thats different because the 16 year old guy would be a champ.
Exactly.

I am wondering whether the females here agree that they're stupid, immature and uneducated?

It used to be thought that women were stupid and that women who did think independently were physically and mentally sick.

Not much has changed from the old days it seems. People still think women are to stupid to make their own decisions.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Not much has changed from the old days it seems. People still think women are to stupid to make their own decisions.
I don't think it was ever really that, just that we quite like our women chaste, virgin and pure... it's a kink we have.

Matt Samson

HSC
Enteebee said:
I don't think it was ever really that, just that we quite like our women chaste, virgin and pure... it's a kink we have.
It is a contradiction though. While guys want women to be ever virgins and chaste, we also want them to open their legs for us at the earliest possible time.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
We want them to have the outward appearance of virginity and be chaste around others, but dirty sluts for us. It's not a contradiction I just probably should have clarified it more.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I think if guys really were accepting of girls being openly promiscuous (instead of the sort of covert promiscuity that often happens), such girls didn't get 'bad reputations', there would be far less who bother with the whole purity thing. I think often we guys will insult sluts and consider them less valuable girlfriends since we can get with them without having to put in the effort anyway.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
I do not date girls whom go will out and have casual sex. Probably one of my easier standards to meet.

Evilo

HSC
Matt Samson said:
Would you be equally upset if the guy was 16 and the girl was 22? If you wouldn't be equally upset, then you're sexist in terms of thinking that a 16 year old girl is less mature than a 16 year old guy.
you're right - i see what your saying, but i think that comes down to maturity and being realistic i don't think its really plausible.

It reminds me of some year 12 guy who invited Jenifer hawkins to his formal. Now i think hes a bloody legend - especially when she said yes (later she declined when media got a hold of the story). but when it comes to a serious relationship and we are a bit more mature... i just think the age gap is to big, making a relationship awkward. The 16 y.o is in year 10 at school? im 19 and i wouldnt tap any year 10 chick. But i spose thats my opinion.
Regards EvilO

PS - awesome discussion on gender on this thread.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Mabs said:
and i'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the ones who are. Not the ones who think they are.

It doesn't matter if that's how the law works it's still extremely stupid.
I have an idea. How about we create a gigantic government department to assess the maturity of individuals one by one, and then issue sex licenses to those it deems mature enough to participate in intercourse.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
There is a vast difference between girls who are promiscuous outside of relationships and those who will cheat on you. You have conveniently lumped them together under the category of "sluts." Obviously guys and girls will be wary of prospective partners who have a reputation for cheating and being dishonest.
Because the important distinction isn't imo that they will cheat on you, you could be 100% certain they won't but still not feel you've gotten as good a girl if she's already done the rounds with most of the guys in town.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
withoutaface said:
I have an idea. How about we create a gigantic government department to assess the maturity of individuals one by one, and then issue sex licenses to those it deems mature enough to participate in intercourse.
could we have like 3 tiers of provisional licenses with expensive tests that don't have any measurable impact on safer sex? :D

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
could we have like 3 tiers of provisional licenses with expensive tests that don't have any measurable impact on safer sex? :D
And remove the lower tier licenses for 3 months if a permit holder is caught participating in activities which would be tolerable/overlooked if they were to hold a tier 3 license/don't wear their identification plates on the outside of their vehicle.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
vehicle?

well i'm certainly never having sex with you :D
Yeah it's like, american muscle, and goes hard n stuff, but I threw out all that safety shit for better performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)