24 - Australian Airing (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Bump!

Haven't had much Aus discussion of 24. Last weeks episode was quite good, looking forward to this week.

Hope Milo is alright. Oh and Jack and his brother really don't get along, you could so tell that his father was going to silence him but oh well it's still awesome.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Morris, Morris, Morris... How could you, mate? I don't suppose you have the strength and willpower that Jack has. Oh well, there there. Now it just means that Fayed has 3 more nukes at his disposal. Still - withstanding a screwdriver to the shoulder - kudos, my good sir.

Palmer and Assad... This should be interesting.

And I do not like Lennox, nor do I like his young associate Reed.

And where the hell is Karen Hayes at? Isn't she supposed to be on the way to C.T.U? Though I suppose Assad's flight took a few hours, so hers would be the same.

Nadia is pretty :)

Good on Chloe though. Out of the game, then right back in. Yeah!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
This is quickly becoming my favourite show, just awesome stuff

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I watched this weeks episode this afternoon pretty good episode as always.

In Moris's defence he had already been drowned multi times and beaten so getting drilled would of been the last straw and he is a techie (officeman) not exactly a field agent so isn't really expect to be captured and therefore wouldn't have the sort of training and strength\willpower Jack has.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Poor Moris. He's just feeling sorry for himself.

Good on Milo, though. He can't shoot for crap, but I suppose he is just a tech guy.

Jack v. Daddy. That would have been a good showdown, but how obvious was it that Phillip would just walk away? I suppose because it's Jack, and he can't be killed (and stay dead).

Just a random question - what's everybody's favourite (good or bad) moment in 24? Mine is when Jack has to take Ryan Chapelle to the train yard and kill him.

What about you guys?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ok I have watched it, not the most exciting 24 episode but still good none the less.

Poor Moris can't really blame him for going back to the bottle after all he has been through in the last 10 hours.

Jack betrayed by his family and almost everyone else around him just don't know when the ghosts of the past come back to haunt you.

HAHA yeah Milo is a crappy shot, but he isn't meant to be a field agent but still.

~nat~

HSC
omg i absolutly love 24. this season has been great of course, but not as good as previous seasons. it hasnt been as good since tony left. omg i hate jack's family. they killed tony. michelle and the president. i couldnt believe that.
Audrey should be coming back soon, i heard she will be mid season. but i hope jack and chloe get together, they'll make the best couple. they have so much trust between them.
24 is the best show. so full of action!!! episode after episode, there is never a dull moment.
sux heaps bout the time slot though

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
So proud of Morris - pouring the drink down the drain :) What a good bloke.

Jack is going to do the exact same thing he did to the Chinese embassy and get himself into major crap again. When will he ever learn?

The timeslot of 10:30pm sucks, but there's not much you can do really. If you can't watch it, then just tape it and save it for a time that you can. That's what pritnep and I do.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:) Yep. Although I actually watched this episode as it aired, I should of went to bed I was tired the next day but meh.

It was an ok episode the last few minutes was the best the rest was meh.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Pretty good episode. Can't wait to see how Jack gets out of this situation. He really loves Consulates, doesn't he? =D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Proud of Tom - he's a good bloke. Chances are he'll get into trouble for all this. Poor Assad, hopefully his name will be cleared.

I don't like the VP, you can just tell he's a bastard.

Jack, Jack, Jack... When will you learn? Though it was awesome how he cut off the Consulate's (Denethor from LotR's) finger! Ha ha.

Oh, and I love how Chloe doesn't even ask why anymore, she just does what Jack asks of her.

EDIT: Oh, and who thinks/hopes Nadia will play a bigger role?

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Haha, I realised that the Consulate was so familiar. Martha Logan's really crazy now, but I don't blame her for what she did.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
Oh my god, amazing episode.
Fuckin vice president scum
weeh. I havent watched the last few episodes because ive been very busy. Ive probably missed too much to start now. Have to buy it when it comes out on dvd :/

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Lalalalala, I havn't watched tonights or last nights episode, but they're on tape. Give me a few days.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
OK, I'm a week behind, but what happens with Charles Logan? It's like he did what he had to do - he got his wife to talk to the Russian, and then we don't need to see what happens to him anymore? I get that he's dead, but that should have at least been acknowledged.

Perhaps it was in last nights episode.

Shame about Audrey though. She was pretty. Talking about pretty, isn't Nadia just gorgeous? I love the way Milo was standing up for her. What a champion.

:shy:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
SiZmOs said:
OK, I'm a week behind, but what happens with Charles Logan? It's like he did what he had to do - he got his wife to talk to the Russian, and then we don't need to see what happens to him anymore? I get that he's dead, but that should have at least been acknowledged.

Perhaps it was in last nights episode.
They showed him dying in an ambulance two episodes ago when Martha stabbed him. No-one really high cares about him- he was a traitor :)

Good episode last night. They got Gredenko, but I want to see what happens with the President and Vice President =D We got to see the gentle side of Jack Bauer when was with Brady.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)