24 - Australian Airing (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Awesome. Will probably get a chance to watch it on Saturday or so.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I absolutely hate Vice President Daniels. He's such an arse.

Loved the gentle Jack with Brady. That was nice. You could tell he didn't like the idea of using Brady, but he did it quite well.

Power to Palmer! I never used to be a fan of Wayne, nor the fact that he was President, but he's a good bloke, deep down.

Woot woot! Nadia is a free woman. Go Milo - so jealous of you right now.

Can't wait 'till next week.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Am I the only guy left watching the Australian airings?

How cool was it when Gredenko cut off his arm? Stupid Agent for telling him it settles into the bone...

I'll stop talking if no one else is watching it... Nathan, you still around?

Oh, and I love that Palmer and Noah, and all others in the White House never say what country they'll be attacking, they just say "Fayed's country," or, "Assad's home," or "them."

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
what episode is australia up to atm? i follow us airings, but that thread has kind of gone dead, lol!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Gredenko had Fayed cut his arm off 'cos of the chemical tracer they put in it. As a result, Fayed was caught, and Gredenko collapsed under the pier.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
If there's anyone that was hotter than Nadia, it's Michelle. Especially in Season 4, when she became Director of CTU.

Dave2007

HSC
Michelle + Tony = Nadia + Milo.

Now, the Chinese.

I thought it was a very predictable twist, but it will be interesting to see how this plays out. Obviously in the lead-up to the end of the season, and with the nukes gone, some big cliffhanger will come. Will the chinese actually get the technology, and future series will be re: world war 3? Maybe its something else entirely...Some friends on the US viewing said something about audrey having amnesia before i could stop listening :(

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Aerath said:
If there's anyone that was hotter than Nadia, it's Michelle. Especially in Season 4, when she became Director of CTU.
How about Kim?

Dave2007 said:
Michelle + Tony = Nadia + Milo.

Now, the Chinese.

I thought it was a very predictable twist, but it will be interesting to see how this plays out. Obviously in the lead-up to the end of the season, and with the nukes gone, some big cliffhanger will come. Will the chinese actually get the technology, and future series will be re: world war 3? Maybe its something else entirely...Some friends on the US viewing said something about audrey having amnesia before i could stop listening :(
I thought it was unpredictable.. 24 doesn't normally subdivide plots; I was secretly hoping this would happen though. Dragging the story on the 2 nukes would be utterly disappointing.

Looking forward to seeing what happens with the drama at the white house.. vice prez daniels taking another swipe at presidency..

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Huratio said:
How about Kim?
I positively hate Kim. Sure, Elisa Cuthbert is a very very hot person, however, the character "Kim", I just hate. She's just so annoying and stupid.

Huratio said:
24 doesn't normally subdivide plots
Really? They do in Seasons 1, 2, 3 and 5. Arguably Season 4, too.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
They seem to run parallel, rather than chunk after chunk.. if u know what i mean.

Aerath said:
I positively hate Kim. Sure, Elisa Cuthbert is a very very hot person, however, the character "Kim", I just hate. She's just so annoying and stupid.
I agree with that though.

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Isn't there a 24 movie coming out in a year or so?

Dave2007

HSC
Huratio said:
How about Kim?

I thought it was unpredictable.. 24 doesn't normally subdivide plots; I was secretly hoping this would happen though. Dragging the story on the 2 nukes would be utterly disappointing.

Looking forward to seeing what happens with the drama at the white house.. vice prez daniels taking another swipe at presidency..
1.) Kim is a dumb bitch.

2.) And they subdivide the plot all the time... in season 5 the first part was hunting down the gas, the second part clearly about bringing the president. Season 2 was the same, hunting down the nuke for the first 18 hours, then finding out about the presidential conspiracy.

3.) You say vice prez daniels is taking another swipe...but did you actually watch the "next week on 24" bit at the end of the show? There was a clear shot of palmer, only his beard had turned white! And that is a side effect of a brain hameorrage, you can lose up to 20 yrs of your life. So most likely at the start the vice prez will continue being a dick, order tom lennox to get rid of evidence etc... But then Palmer will return to duties.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Might be interesting if Daniels fires Tom and Karen.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Huratio said:
They seem to run parallel, rather than chunk after chunk.. if u know what i mean.
Season 1: Dealing with Ira Gaines and his band of followers - Drazens
Season 2: Nuclear Bomb - Cyprus Recording - Peter Kingsley
Season 3: The "Virus" - Salazars - Michael Amador - Stephen Saunders
Season 4: Secretary of Defense Kidnap - Override Device - Air Force One being shot down - Nuclear Missile
Season 5: Ex-Presidential Assassination - Sentox Nerve Gas - Incriminating the POTUS

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
blackbunny said:
just finished watching season 6. sooooo disapointed
Title of thread: 24 - Australian Airing. Duh.

In the Australian airing of 24, the season hasn't finished yet. Did I say 'duh' yet?

:)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
What? Didn't he get killed by Henderson in Season 5? How could he still be alive?

haru

HSC
yeah i thought so too, but apparently the writers have come up a way to bring him back in season 7

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
From what the Producers say, he's going to be very very different. I hope that doesn't mean that he's turned and done a Nina Myers, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)