24 - New Series. (1 Viewer)

HSC
ive hardly had time to watch it, so i taped everything that happened this week and watched it all last night.

SiZmOs said:
logan is an arse. aaron pierce better not be dead. he and mike rule.
yeah i wonder what happened to pierce. why would he leave his mobile phone behind anyway?

but i'm still loving this series. like, jack bauer has eveything in his little knapsack/satchel, lol.

Tom BMGS

HSC
"You're going to tell me what I wanna know, it's just a matter of how much you want it to hurt"
"Drop the weapon or I WILL shoot you"

What an awesome show. The question remains, will Jack land the plane in time? My family and I reckon he'll just jump out the plane and miraculously survive, with all the innocent people holding onto his jacket.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Tom BMGS said:
The question remains, will Jack land the plane in time? My family and I reckon he'll just jump out the plane and miraculously survive, with all the innocent people holding onto his jacket.
lol. you know the funny thing; you could be right. the people would either hold onto his jacket or onto his little ctu messenger bag. lol. god i love this show. have all of you guys played the game?

HSC
SiZmOs said:
lol. you know the funny thing; you could be right. the people would either hold onto his jacket or onto his little ctu messenger bag. lol. god i love this show. have all of you guys played the game?
haven't played the game. is it any good?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
it has its moments. gets finished very quickly, even on the hard level. though there are certain stats you can try to get, like arresting at least 5 people on a level, getting 10 head shots etc. those are the things which make it interesting.
its not just shooting either, u get to crack codes on PDA's, break into stuff over the net and trace bombs and stuff. good all-around game.
mind you when i first played it id finished it in about 6 hours. maybe less.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
yeah i'm a quiet fan of 24, the 2 hour episodes twice a week are good too.

scarecrow_of_oz said:
have u guys checked out those chuck norris/jack bauer sites? they're so lame and funny. and bauer would totally pawn norris.
haha yeah i have: "jack bauer once played who wants to be a millionaire just so he could phone a friend and yell "YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME" "

some of them are pretty good :>

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
season finale tonight. thoughts? expectations? will tech-master chloe be able to pull anything off of the recording..? probably not. id like to know how miles erased it though. a magnet of some kind perhaps..? no, that would have interfered with the computer.
oh yeah, and i hope logan and that graham dude and all the guys in his organisation get absolutely owned. shoot logan in the head. better yet, let aaron pierce, mike novik and jack all shoot him at the same time. that, or let each of them torture him at the same time as they others.

tempco

HSC
Damn it, Jack should've shot Logan between his eyes. :(

EDIT: OK, Logan got owned anyway.

Bah to the Chinese. They're just pissed cause THEY shot their own dude. Jack Baeur in China. Gotta watch that.

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tempco said:
Damn it, Jack should've shot Logan between his eyes. :(

EDIT: OK, Logan got owned anyway.

Bah to the Chinese. They're just pissed cause THEY shot their own dude. Jack Baeur in China. Gotta watch that.
thats quality viewing right there. brainwash bauer and turn him into a chinese agent! craaaazy. bauer v. curtis one on one lol.
of course not. nobody can brainwash bauer. i was a bit shocked by the chinese being there. id compeltely forgotten about them. oh wells. should be interesting.

AntonTheswan

Emisary Of The Gorgonites
From the forest itself comes the handle for the ax
HSC
That whole ending was ludicrous, in 24 hours the Chinese found out Bauer was alive and sent a team to capture him, conviniently at the very end of the day. There is no way they could have known where he was and orchestrated the kidnapping in that time.
But you knew it was coming, the first Asian character seen in 24 episodes was obviously going to be an evil chinese double agent.

- L1n -

HSC
AntonTheswan said:
That whole ending was ludicrous, in 24 hours the Chinese found out Bauer was alive and sent a team to capture him, conviniently at the very end of the day. There is no way they could have known where he was and orchestrated the kidnapping in that time.
But you knew it was coming, the first Asian character seen in 24 episodes was obviously going to be an evil chinese double agent.

Hhahaha that Agent who talked to Bauer on the ship was in Rush Hour 1, Bauer got hammered, this is the first time u see bauer getting totally wasted. hahahaha Don't mess with the Chinese.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
AntonTheswan said:
ctu have launched similar operations, in a smaller amount of time, and have been just as successful. whats the problem?
king_of_boredom said:
i'm still baffled as to who those co-conspirators were.
so am i. perhaps he'll make an appearance in season 6.

oh, and im still wondering where Theo Stoller (played by Desmond from Lost), the german agent who jack screwed over disappeared to? i was so expecting him to make an appearance in the last hour or so.

oh, and for anyone who is interested, some (a very small amount) of info in regards to season six here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)