!@*# :( (1 Viewer)

K

khorne

Re: FUCK :(

Wow, screw you all. I got similar marks, but I thought I did really well. The problem for me, is I have really bad panic/anxiety disorder. I thought I could handle it when obviously I was wrong and it got the best of me.....I haven't stopped crying all morning.

Have a bit of respect.
welcome to social selection. people who can't deal with pressure cant make it. blame it all you want on panic attacks whatever, but there's no special consideration in the real world son.

great ghosts

HSC
Re: FUCK :(

Wow, screw you all. I got similar marks, but I thought I did really well. The problem for me, is I have really bad panic/anxiety disorder. I thought I could handle it when obviously I was wrong and it got the best of me.....I haven't stopped crying all morning.

Have a bit of respect.
like someone said above, did you apply for EAS? i already got 10 bonus points from that alone and am silently thanking my atheist god. hopefully you applied! try not to get too down, i know its frustrating to hear that considering how big everyone makes the HSC, but its not your ticket to heaven.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
No one listen to billybobneck, he's just a... guy that has severe issues. Don't worry about him.

great ghosts

HSC
quick edit not quick enough~ i preferred cunt off. plus lol like the cut off would be that low.

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
Why do people have to be such a d***? Getting a high ATAR does not necessarily prove someone is smart. In contrast, getting a lower ATAR does not mean someone is stupid. It just simply means they had made a mistake and they need to learn from it, move on and find alternative pathways into doing what they want in the future.

Please don't feed on other people's sorrow for your own joy.

zhiying

HSC
UWS med cut off is like 93, or 91 of your in GWS region. It's just low compared to USYD and UNSW but the course is same quality and they got good facilities, I just won't go there because its too damn far lol.

It's true that ATAR doesn't necessarily reflect your intellect, but I think getting a very low ATAR means you didn't put in enough effort or not motivated enough, even if you are naturally smart

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
Don't mean to brag... But I didn't study and am estimated at 98
I'm inspiration for all who are lazy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)