2U HSC required 3U skills (1 Viewer)

AngelBunny`

HSC
Question 10 was hard, I sit there for a long time trying to figure out how to link everything n together, in the end i still cant do it. I told my 3U frd that it was hard and wondered how they find it and they said "well we do 3U". I guess all the 3U student did well in it, there is no complains.

ajx

HSC
N/A
i so agree, that is why this thread begun, 2U students had a disadvantage, i do 3U as well but i didn't write this thread for myself just for my friends who were peeved off with q 10 and some other retarded questions.

HSC
un said:
i must agree with ajx!
i dont like the way the exam has been extended to a harshness of that level.
IT WAS SUCH A STUPID EXAM!
How the hell did you supposedly ace the three unit exam (i read it one some other thread) and think this one was hard?!

UN said:
but then again they said 3U was hard. HSC is getting harder each yr.
The 3 unit exam WAS hard!

ricky1

HSC
I know a few kids like that, they are really good at 3U but suk at 2U, actually there are a lot of ppl like that, or maybe the guy got luky in the 3U exam and unlucky in the 2U exam.

Both 2U and 3U were hard and i aced none, so that is too bad 4 me.

ajx

HSC
N/A
Yeh its like all about standard deviation and mean and all this other wierd stuff...

ringout13

HSC
N/A
I told u it was 3U, for all those ppl that didnt believe me!

ricky1

HSC
yes man, this dude has got a good point, thats way funny bcz nearly every damn person in my class thought it required 3U skills and it bloody did, so they betta mark it and scale it well.

dunno04

HSC
ricky1 said:
yes man, this dude has got a good point, thats way funny bcz nearly every damn person in my class thought it required 3U skills and it bloody did, so they betta mark it and scale it well.
well...
yeh...
it is right....
question 10 is 3Unit...
but other than that..it is not
=D

myeewyee

HSC
by '3 unit skills' you just mean 'more advanced maths skills'; you're really just complaining that the test was hard. in which case everyone will find it hard, including 3u people - i do 3u and sort of got q10, but i know heaps of 3u people who didn't.

ricky1

HSC
You have a point, but the only thing i think un was complaining about when beginning the post was that ppl who do 3U would deal better with the exam in some of its constituents, but that doesn't make sense as he is supposed to have killed the 3U exam, back to the point the exam was a bit tricky and thats practically all. Hope it scales well.

dunno04

HSC
myeewyee said:
by '3 unit skills' you just mean 'more advanced maths skills'; you're really just complaining that the test was hard. in which case everyone will find it hard, including 3u people - i do 3u and sort of got q10, but i know heaps of 3u people who didn't.
lol...at least u get it...u finish it?
BEcause not alot of people finish it

and it is expected to be harder, and takes more time..
I got 30Min to do that question 10b...and i still can't manage to finish it.
3U?...yeh in a sense that it is harder than normal 2U question.
=D

*^^*AnS*^^*

HSC
wat kind of idiot would want 2 fold a piece of paper twice den find da area?? dumbest question eva. but tis all ova. who realli cares now...

dunno04

HSC
*^^*AnS*^^* said:
wat kind of idiot would want 2 fold a piece of paper twice den find da area?? dumbest question eva. but tis all ova. who realli cares now...
YESH!!!
I hate it!!!
30min...and still can't finish it!!!
><

lissamaher

HSC
"Also the applications of calculus question about the birds was based on the 3U exercise P= N+Ae-kt. The time payments required too extensive knowledge"

But we learnt all that stuff in class?? It was question 10 that had me stumped the rest was fine.

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
lissamaher said:
"Also the applications of calculus question about the birds was based on the 3U exercise P= N+Ae-kt. The time payments required too extensive knowledge"

But we learnt all that stuff in class?? It was question 10 that had me stumped the rest was fine.
Remember not all schools do the same work. The exercise may have been an extension on previous knowledge.
What can I say about question 10?
>Too hard(40 minutes and i still couldn't get it)
?How could u justify the area you obtained was a minimum
:I reckon this question 10 was the hardest q1o in a long while

OTHEr than that the exam was okay, except for silly mistakes.

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
lissamaher said:

Remember not all schools do the same work. The exercise may have been an extension on previous knowledge.
What can I say about question 10?
>Too hard(40 minutes and i still couldn't get it)
?How could u justify the area you obtained was a minimum
:I reckon this question 10 was the hardest q1o in a long while

OTHEr than that the exam was okay, except for silly mistakes.

dunno04

HSC
lissamaher said:

is it?
i dun know about that...
mayb i get used to 3U.
But it explain pretty good...so i think people would get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)