3 Asylum Seekers killed in North Western Australia (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Asylum seekers doused boat in petrol, claims WA premier

Asylum seekers doused their boat in petrol before a fatal dawn explosion off the northwest Australian coast, West Australian Premier Colin Barnett says.

Mr Barnett said it was unclear how the flames ignited.

"It is understood that the refugees on the boat spread petrol and that ignited causing the explosion," Mr Barnett told reporters in Perth.

Mr Barnett would not elaborate on the claim when questioned further.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Hmm I believe Mr Barnett because he is a Liberal and the Liberals never have lied about refugees so if you don't take his word for it you should just declare youself un-Australian and book a plane flight to Pakistan where you and your Muslim friends can blow up other brown people laterz

HSC
Hmm I believe Mr Barnett because he is a Liberal and the Liberals never have lied about refugees so if you don't take his word for it you should just declare youself un-Australian and book a plane flight to Pakistan where you and your Muslim friends can blow up other brown people laterz
hahahahaa.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
an onlooker recorded footage of the incident, as shown here:

[youtube]aUqrVvr6iBo[/youtube]

silly brown people

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Those Libs are up to their old tricks! First the children overboard and now this!

Outrageous!

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
For the regime they were seeking asylum from yes, an extraordinarilly strong message to all that these regimes should be tolerated and embraced.
Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of 'illegal immigrants burn to death' would send a message saying, fuck right off.

spiny norman

HSC
Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of 'illegal immigrants burn to death' would send a message saying, fuck right off.
When the revolution comes and you flee the country so as to escape being first against the wall in the crackdown against dumb bitches, I hope every first world nation has become suitably xenophobic and authoritarian to leave you floating off the coast and you end up gangrenous and meet a grisly end.

Most of the illegal asylum seekers flee a place that they've survived against the elements. They survive a very long boat trip in awful conditions, with disease rampant and it not being uncommon for people to die. Then they get here, a place with a reputation of goodwill and righteousness, only to be either left languishing offshore for an indiscriminate amount of time or getting detained for possibly years on end, solely for the purpose of placating the chestbeaters and the "FUCK OFF WERE FULL" crowd. And ultimately it's Australia's reputation for goodwill and righteousness that is encouraging them to come here, and the only way to stop their coming is to lose that reputation.

Humanity and compassion don't necessarily equate to weakness, guys.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
I'd much rather having to interact with these people who have risked their lives for a chance at a better life than the average bogan filth in this thread.

You have no more claim to Australia because you were born here than anyone else on the planet.
lol

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I'd much rather having to interact with these people who have risked their lives for a chance at a better life than the average bogan filth in this thread.

You have no more claim to Australia because you were born here than anyone else on the planet.
Do you honestly believe this?
Dont you have some family history here? When mine came, there was fuck all.
Now look what we have done! I have inherited their hard work in building something from nothing. I have a responsibility to be worthy of their sacrifice, their determination and steel. This is our place - it holds the memories of my family and our people. This makes me much more deservant of its fruits than foreigners.

X

xeuyrawp

Hahahah I love you.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

What about people who have risked their lives in an attempt to impose Sharia law on Australia.

Consider that one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)