3 Asylum Seekers killed in North Western Australia (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Katie, you go down to Villawood once a week like I do, sit down with some of the refugees, perhaps play chess that is what I do with them, and genuinely get to know them and then come back and tell me that they are scum, that they deserve to be placed in prisons, that they should be passed around like a ticking parcel because I can tell you that you will not, if a heart beats inside you then you will not. You will meet some extraordinary, amiable, intelligent people and it will break you seeing them slowly losing what little pride and amibiton they have less, being whittled away into conformist, depressed lumps. It is the most extraordinary thing to meet these people and to know so many Australians think they deserve this horrible treatment. It's just disgusting.
do u give the men handjobs while your down there to

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Announced in July 2008, Labor proposed changes to mandatory detention. Unauthorised arrivals in excised areas will still be subject to mandatory detention and processed offshore. However, unauthorised arrivals will have their cases reviewed every three months, be able to access legal advice and be able to apply for an independent review of adverse decisions. Children, and where possible their families, will not be detained. The process will be scrutinised by the Immigration Ombudsman

It's not disgusting, you pussy. It's necessary, sensible and fair

Lentern

HSC
Announced in July 2008, Labor proposed changes to mandatory detention. Unauthorised arrivals in excised areas will still be subject to mandatory detention and processed offshore. However, unauthorised arrivals will have their cases reviewed every three months, be able to access legal advice and be able to apply for an independent review of adverse decisions. Children, and where possible their families, will not be detained. The process will be scrutinised by the Immigration Ombudsman

It's not disgusting, you pussy. It's necessary, sensible and fair
The legal advice is worth the paper it's written on, it's not that cases slip through the cracks because they don't make themselves heard you goose. I'd suggest you have a spell in one of those centres and then come back and tell me it's sensible and fair. It is cruel, it is illegal and it is unneccessary.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Youre an idiot

ps. friendly advice: use more full stops instead of commaaaaarrrrzzzzzzzzzzz brue

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
on the intenet; the use of semi-colons is; thus preferred.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I know; but he must learn to crawl;;first

Lentern

HSC
Youre an idiot

ps. friendly advice: use more full stops instead of commaaaaarrrrzzzzzzzzzzz brue
It's pretty sick you can make light of this. That's all I say.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Katie, you go down to Villawood once a week like I do, sit down with some of the refugees, perhaps play chess that is what I do with them, and genuinely get to know them and then come back and tell me that they are scum, that they deserve to be placed in prisons, that they should be passed around like a ticking parcel because I can tell you that you will not, if a heart beats inside you then you will not. You will meet some extraordinary, amiable, intelligent people and it will break you seeing them slowly losing what little pride and amibiton they have less, being whittled away into conformist, depressed lumps. It is the most extraordinary thing to meet these people and to know so many Australians think they deserve this horrible treatment. It's just disgusting.
Why would I do that. Villawood is 5 hours away :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)