~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
I looked at the 2 unit exam...and OMG...it's harder than 4 unit
It's insane...
10 questions...
I prob fail

Takuya

Banned
A blazing inferno of blood and despair...
I heard a lot of ppl who do 4U comment on that 2U paper.

4U is always meant to be 'hard', but this year it was apparently average in difficulty. On the other hand many 4U people said that the 2U paper appeared to be exceptionally hard, especially for a 2U paper.

sam12345

im totally the opposite, i did the 4unit exam and found it quite hard, (probly cause i didnt study enough harder 3unit but too late now oh well), but i looked at the 2unit paper after and it didnt look too bad, i mean, not a push over but not extremely hard, my friend who does 3unit agreed

:S:S

nifty03

HSC
Originally posted by Takuya
I heard a lot of ppl who do 4U comment on that 2U paper.

4U is always meant to be 'hard', but this year it was apparently average in difficulty. On the other hand many 4U people said that the 2U paper appeared to be exceptionally hard, especially for a 2U paper.
Same here... all my 4u friends said it was hard for a 2u exam, except for 1 dickhead who said he would get over110 with his eyes closed just to piss everyone off..

and yeah they were wondering if 3u was going to be HUGE~~

Huss

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by nic_rei
as if!!
how many qus is 4U?
4u ppl have 8 questions. the 2u paper was indeed harder than the 4u. it was the hardest exam in years

manta

Originally posted by nifty03

and yeah they were wondering if 3u was going to be HUGE~~
I was wondering that too... fingers crossed that 3 unit it easy :) please God...

Originally posted by sam12345
but i looked at the 2unit paper after and it didnt look too bad, i mean, not a push over but not extremely hard, my friend who does 3unit agreed
I do 3 unit, and I found question 10 bloody impossible... and Q9 was a toughy but all together it wasn't too bad at the start...

tempco

HSC
Originally posted by Huss
4u ppl have 8 questions. the 2u paper was indeed harder than the 4u. it was the hardest exam in years
Whoa.

nic_rei

HSC
Originally posted by Huss
wow! That's so weird...but maybe you four unit people think 2unit was hard because looking at it may daunt you but actually getting in and doing it may have proven otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)