• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

4 unit maths class structure (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
kadlil said:
Is this 2unit hsc?
Yeah, i didn't do it myself, because our school thought it's not necessary, and so I'm already more than halfway throught the complex numbers course. I looked at the 05 MX2 paper, and i could do most of the complex numbers questions, the first couple of questions are so damn straight forward, lol.

joshisthebest

HSC
I'm the only one at my school doing 4 unit (very small school), so my 4 unit classes are run seperately.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I've got two others doing 4 unit with me, and our classes take place in our (formerly) free periods... 16 maths periods a fortnight (20 if you count Physics) makes me a crazy boy.

I_F

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Bookie said:
Oh well.
You go to High, and you know our cohorts better than yours, relax.
Yes but i didn't do 4u. And i dont think this "...our cohorts better than you.." and shit has a point. It doesn't matter, all these comments have no basis. Bigelow saying that 06 will have 50 99uais is bullshit.

PyRo999

HSC
he, im the only dude doin 4 unit at my school, there was a chick but she only picked it cos i did it. We have no qualified teachers for it, sept THE BEST 4 UNIT TEACHER IN THE STATE, john compton, but he wouldnt teach me the prick so i had to teach myself everything. I didnt get 50%, i know that much, lol, but i know i got 30/30 for the first 2 sections, they was easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)