48 Hours!!! (1 Viewer)

abhi_89

abhi_007
HSC
Pubert said:
No, not really. Just go to school with the intention to absolutely listen to every bit of information that comes out of your teachers mouth and start writing your notes and reading texts and stuff from day one. Go over the text book and look at examples and just read the content before the next day so you know what the teacher is on about. Make consistent 2hr study from day one a habit. So you get home and every every day at the specified time you study.
jeez ppl u can kinda take it easier than that.. i think everyone goes into yr 12 ( including my self to a certain degree) with all this hype.. i gotta tell ya sumthing it aint so bad..im not saying not to STUDY.. but beware of burning out !!

w00dy.

HSC
Lani89 said:
I guess it won't really hit us until next year that we really are in year 12. At the moment it feels more like just another term.
i agree. to me it feels like another term although the whole buying new books thing is kind of weird.

but new term. new start. all the best everyone.

and i guess ill be seeing you all in the 'hsc' forums now.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
regardless of what you're feeling:

wish you all the very best, enjoy yr12, its the last yr u've got to enjoy school, do your best, and let the "journey" begin ;)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I can't even\barely remember my first days of HSC it seems so long ago now.

I have no doubt that many of you will make promises that you will keep i.e. in regards to studying and assessment task completion but I am sure a greater number of you won't keep that promise for various unavoidable reason, so basically be realistic.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:wave: year 12
i remember being in your position. now all you little kiddies are that age, you were in year 8 :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)