4unit and engineering (1 Viewer)

M@ster P

HSC
Hi I'm just wondering what topics in 4unit are related to civil engineering? like complex numbers, not sure about the rest, so can someone just make a simple list, cheers.

I just wanna know so I can brush on those before topics before I go to uni, and not be there and look at the work and be all shocked.

Thanks

p.s. btw I know its only been 2 days after hsc, but yeah im gonna get bored cause theres 4 months between now and uni and yes I do have a social life, although I'm not gonna party every day until now till uni starts so might as well do something that will help me

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
math1131 is complex integration limits and introduction to linear algebra (ie. matrices)

pretty simple stuff throughout the year tbh. theres no concept that's hard in 1a and 1b (despite some people whinging about linear dependency n shit)

Toffee Helvetti

HSC
p.s. btw I know its only been 2 days after hsc, but yeah im gonna get bored cause theres 4 months between now and uni and yes I do have a social life, although I'm not gonna party every day until now till uni starts so might as well do something that will help me
hey same, i feel like i have some hsc withdrawal syndrome. i was feeling so pissed off after my last exam. im just gonna go to the library today and borrow some general engineering 1st year textbooks. dw im not a geek, i mean im not going to the lib just for that, its for napoleon dynamite too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)