5 days to learn 2 yrs worth of work! (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
dude, its your own fault if you did bad. i mean, i have a shit teacher too (half the time she doesnt have our notes because she couldnt be bothered to sit at the computer long enough to type them up) but I still managed to pass. admitially i got a shit mark (63%, but it still put me like 6/50 ppl), but my mark loss was through MY silly mistakes.

if you go shit, its your own fault. i dont appreciate the fact that my teacher has taught me nothing all year, but in the end it makes me a better student coz i have to go back and learn the work myself.

Last edited:

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Thanks for that support jess, even if it wasn't intentional. There are people at my school who are blaming my chem teacher for them failing, but its only because they don't put any effort in, they think they are, but they aren't.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by sarah_#1_eel
did you know that teachers are less then 50% to blmae for our marks? About 60% is our fault. We don't study, we don't get a tutor or ask for help if we don't understand.
yeah, i know for chem that my teacher is BRILLIANT, she is SO good, but my brain just isnt chemistry minded, so i sucked, but then I got a tutor and its changed..a bit, anyway..but if you cant do something, its not the teachers fault, YOU need to do something about it, get a tutor, ask someone, anything, just dont blame your teacher.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by KarmaKitten
a lot of people i know blame the teacher

"she/he hates me, thats why i get so bad"
same with my friends, and no matter how much l tell them that isn't not the teachers fault they get angry with me and call me a teachers pet. :(

Eeeek

Sarah, Im glad you have a life......but during high school i was too busy working on my major works for drama and ex2 english to give a shit about maths.....yes i bludged and yes it is all up to me but hey i still got 80% for maths and that was purely from cramming in 5 days. U r the one who got on her high horse and said...ohhhh dont xpect me to feel sorry for you. I wasnt asking for sympathy i was simply expressing a tad of concern cos i had left it late. But hey maths isnt likely to get me where i want and i am at uni now, doing what i love and also working at a job i love...neither of that required maths. My priorities were straight and i managed my time brilliantly.......i just didnt have time for maths!

To everyone else, i wish u guys the best of luck in this years hsc....its not too bad, and it isnt as important as its cracked up to be. No matter where u want to be in life u can get there, hsc or no hsc......it just might require a little hard work!!!!

Lullaby

Hey peoples I'm another one of those persons who replied to this post about leaving studying for maths until late and I have no regrets. I think having a crap teacher can have alot to do with bad marks they are there for a reason. My maths teacher was one of those types and i did average but could have done better it was my fault but she was not totally innocent...anyway I agree with Eeek the hsc isn't as important as its portrayed there are many different ways to get to your goal but good luck everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)