5th Base (anal sex) (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Why would any guy, who's not stupid, want to shove his penis up where the hole where shit comes out.
Why not?

On that note, why would any guy want to shove his penis up the hole where urine, babies and menstrual blood come out of?

0Jade0

HSC
jumb said:
Why not?

On that note, why would any guy want to shove his penis up the hole where urine, babies and menstrual blood come out of?
Urine does not come out of the vagina

ariande

The Don
HSC
Ok... in answer to the many many times people have asked why a guy would do it:

1. A guy's G spot is in the anus [for those that are inclined to take]
2. A chick's anus is a hell of a lot tighter than their pussy [for those inclined to give]
3. Having anal sex does not make you gay in the slightest. It is just another fun thing to do
4. A surprising amount of couples do it [and also there are people whose girlfriends 'go down' on them in that particular spot... you guys were worried about getting shit on your dick, imagine on your tongue]

Now for girls:

1. It is considered less conventional, more wild and kinky so it gives a sense of daring for a normal girl
2. For a lot of girls you can reach orgasm through the back door, not everybody obviously, but if you let yourself relax into it then I'm sure it would be easier
3. It can spice up a relationship, in the same way that doing anything different would
4. Some girls want to do something for their boyfriends... so they try anal
5. And then of course, there are the masochists who enjoy a bit of pain during sex

Having said all of that, I have never tried anal before, however I definitely will at some stage because the thought intrigues me. I figure if there is a chance it could be good for you, why not try it and find out? If it doesn't work, then you call it a failed experiment and be done with it.

I think a lot of girls are not comfortable enough with themselves... fair enough if the thought does not appeal to you, but don't tell other people they are 'disgusting' for having tried it, or wanting to.

[EDIT - if there are any more reasons that people can think of, then feel free to add to my lists]

Last edited:

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
God, some people are fucked. Anal sex is lame.

Even heterosexual double-ended dildos are lame.

ariande

The Don
HSC
jumb said:
What are they?
Are you serious? Double ended dildo's are just dildo's... with two ends, so that two people can use it at once. Very very popular with bisexuals or lesbians

Benji528

HSC
Gavrillo said:
God, some people are fucked. Anal sex is lame.

Even heterosexual double-ended dildos are lame.
haha, i really doubt there is such a thing. if there is thats the stupidest idea ive ever heard.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
gah! *shudders* I can't believe there is a thread for this let alone the length of it!! Isn't there anything more pleasant to discuss?

ariande

The Don
HSC
Tis possible to use them in a heterosexual way... think if a girl is using it on a guy. thats still male/female, just different

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
bernz said:
gah! *shudders* I can't believe there is a thread for this let alone the length of it!! Isn't there anything more pleasant to discuss?
females, some too scared to try it

Some girls like it, well alot of them like it. What's wrong with it anyway? Im on my way to fifth base, later!

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
ariande said:
Tis possible to use them in a heterosexual way... think if a girl is using it on a guy. thats still male/female, just different
Thank you.

My fucked-in-the-head friends have tried it, they say it roxorz; but it seems really quite lame.

Insitt

Not a new member
HSC
If your that desperate, sure, go for it, stick it in.

To me, you'll still be an assfucker though.

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
i really wouldnt criticise it unless you've tried it or have an open mind...

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
its just another thing to try for me. i dont know if i would like it, but im sure up for it, eventually, and with the right person, who will go gentle and not rip me apart....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)