5th Base (anal sex) (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
MajinR said:
i really wouldnt criticise it unless you've tried it or have an open mind...
i bet u did it with a guy didnt you?

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
matt#1 said:
I strongly advise you to cover your ass when people like Atticusfinch are around then :D .
Wheres reps when you need em?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
AlleyCat said:
its just another thing to try for me. i dont know if i would like it, but im sure up for it, eventually, and with the right person, who will go gentle and not rip me apart....
you know where you can find me :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:
not really wen he was tellin me how his last gf really wanted it and he wouldnt do it
HAHAHHAHA YOURE SO DAFT!!!
How else can someone bring up the topic of anal sex. It's pretty hard for him to just randomly say "what do you think about us having anal sex".
He said that so he could gauge your reaction. If you were all "ewwwwwwwww" thne he wouldn't bring it up again. If you didnt seem that disgusted, then he'd probably say he's ready for trying it with you.

blanks

Anal

Just interested in finding out whether or not...
the ladies love it or loathe it??
Personally, as a male i am a fan.
if u reply i will give u my study notes. (top 2% of all classes)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
you're a guy...so are you gay or do you just like shooting blanks (sorry, bad pun)

me: not a fan. back door doesnt sound very enticing

dont need the notes...i dont think they'll be very helpful in my course :p

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
kazan said:
im retty sure after hearing stories from friends of finding shit (and one guy told me a a peice of corn) in their foreskins anal doesn't really apeal to me, i think i would rather put my penis were god intended, in a vagina/my hand.

if you wear a condom, you won't get her dinner all over your cock :D

obviously

Last edited:

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
im retty sure after hearing stories from friends of finding shit (and one guy told me a a peice of corn) in their foreskins anal doesn't really apeal to me, i think i would rather put my penis were god intended, in a vagina/my hand.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Besides that, females lack a prostate - there goes most of the nerves back there.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
A piece of corn?? How? eww thats so, so wrong!

To the poster, I imagine it wouldnt be too horrible if there was lots of lube involved. (I'm reducing the honesty in my posts so that a particular BoS member can continue to converse with me, without knowing my 'character flaws' ;))

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
yeah finding food on ur penis is good after anal

just in case u get hungry u can hv a lil snack

plus u need ur energy after all THAT activity

pretty pink

HSC
ok gross....
why cant u just stick it where its surposed to go....if u wanna stick it up someones ass, turn Gay.... dicks are for vaginas not asses

Last edited:

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
never tried it and dont intend to. a friend told me she had but it was weird for both of them... so they stopped

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
I can see myself considering it at about the same time each month... better then the alternative.

dany_starlet

HSC
minushuman said:
I can see myself considering it at about the same time each month... better then the alternative.

Yeah, its a good alternative when the girl has her monthlys... great excuse for guys! They get all but... can't I try the other hole :(

Hahaha

shortycooper

In Front Of Computer (Tele Point/Kempsey)
HSC
anal sex

ok, well i always thought that anal was freaking disgusting, then i met my bf and we went out for bout 10months and i wish he was the one i lost my virginitiy to and the more i thought about it, the more appealing giving him my arse virginity sounded. i know that he loves me and would never hurt me so yeah.
so we lubed up and tried it, it felt really weird but was ok. i got a bit scared and felt weird so we stopped before we really gfot started but it was an awesum expereince. its one of the biggest things you could give a guy, i know that your vagina virginity is a big thing, but because of the hype surrounding anal, its even better.
il definantly do it again, especially after been told you can get a way powerfuller orgasm from it

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I was gonna make the same point, its like losing your virginity again, if you're doing it with someone you love its as much emotional as it is physical. A huge trust thing.

Ive done it a couple of times, you gotta be HEAPS relaxed, go really slow at first, and don't force yourself if it hurts, sex is meant to be fun, not painful. Don't expect to come from it though.

And despite popular belief in this thread, shit doesn't come out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)