65 girls at area high school pregnant - ohio (1 Viewer)

Genesys

HSC
OK It's ohio I think that explains it.....millions of people...15 last names.

hahaha If it is one guy I feel sorry for the person who is going to have to manage his child support payments!!!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Eleven years old? FIVE years old? Shit, I barely knew what sex was when I was eleven! How is getting pregnant at five even possible? I mean, I know it obviously is, since it's happened, but...what the? She'd go through menopause at like 30!!! *shock* anyway. 65 girls pregnant in one high school, thats an awful lot. Im gonna guess they've had no sex ed up till now. It's probably not a particularly affluent area either, so these teen mothers aren't gonna be very prepared for a child financially, they might have trouble getting work, bla bla bla. What bothers me is that it always seems to be places like this that miss out on these important education programs when they clearly need them!

crystel_angel

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I bet soma was behind this.
Lol somone always brings a HSC text into it.
We dont have anyone pregnant at my school, never have to my knowledge.....Only in america lol

Gummy_bear

HSC
sly fly said:
wow, this girl started menstuating at 8 months. at four years she started developing breasts and pubic hair.

of course, this can happen the other way round, some gymnasts havnt started menstuating till the age of 27 because of the physical stuff they do.

Medina herself married and in 1972 had a second son, 33 years after her first. Her second child now lives in Mexico.... amazing, just amazing.

Riewe

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
Copyright 2005 by NewsNet5. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed
Good to see we read the fine print

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)