• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

7-12 English and Maths tutoring (+Economics and Business Studies for Year 11 and 12) (1 Viewer)

Arekkusu

HSC
N/A
7-12 Eng and Maths tutoring (+Eco and BusinessSt for Yr 11+12)

Hi, my name is Alex and I graduated from North Sydney Boys High School in 2009, ATAR 99.5 . I'm competent in all my subject areas and as a student who didn't have tutoring himself, i understand the shortfalls which need to be filled outside of school mon-fri. Ive had past experience in high school tutoring and am confident I will be able to provide you with an advantage in your studies

Subjects:
Maths - 2,3,4 Unit
English - Advanced and Ext 1
Economics
Business Studies

I can tutor at at any suburb accessible via the northern train line at your home or the nearest library (times flexible). Call me on 0401 500 698 or email me on alexmeister38@hotmail.com if you're interested. =D

Alex

In response to queries, prices for students around Eastwood Epping area are as follows: 24/h for 7-10 and 28/h for 11 and 12 (same for all subjects)

Last edited:

Arekkusu

HSC
N/A
Re: 7-12 English and Maths tutoring (+Economics and Business Studies for Year 11 and

Tutoring on weekdays and weekends; one on one or in small groups. Prices are negotiable for latter condition. =D

Arekkusu

HSC
N/A
Re: 7-12 English and Maths tutoring (+Economics and Business Studies for Year 11 and

Bump

Arekkusu

HSC
N/A

Bump

Arekkusu

HSC
N/A

bump

Arekkusu

HSC
N/A

bump

Arekkusu

HSC
N/A

bump

Arekkusu

HSC
N/A

bump

graceh7

HSC
N/A

Hi im from parramatta and i need eco mathsadv tutoring urgently. iv never been tutored before so yeah. also im in yr11 !! :)

Amogh

HSC
N/A

any discount for you fellow falcon brothers? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)