7 Billion People (1 Viewer)

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
hahaha what th efuck how could i have wrote this stuff

If you girlfriend or wife was RAPED (and I mean real rape, not phony rape--everyone knows no means yes), would you break up with her? Personally, I'd have to kick her to the curb immediately. First of all, a raped chick is just damaged goods. Everyone knows you can't protect your woman and that someone else had his hand in the nookie jar--it's like staying with a woman who cheated on you! But perhaps even more importantly, raped broads are just basket cases.

You'd think they could get over a case of a little involuntary sex (I mean it's not like they were injured or had money stolen, that I could understand), but for some reason they become whacked out weirdos and are often afraid of physical intimacy. What the ****? If rape was so bad you'd think they'd like a good **** again, but noooo. And if they do, it's usually with like a dozen strangers.

Would you really want to deal with this?

Garygaz

HSC
libyan dude killed 2 of his daughters after they were raped by soldiers, 'honour' killing

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
why would they have air superiority

they are only just getting their first carrier online now and its a thousand years old
i assume they'd make a land based attack, leapfrogging to PNG, taking it over and using it as a fob. then they could easily deploy whatever their air superiority platform is at that time which would cream our F-35s (if they ever actually finish the coding on them) and take northern Australia. this is already assuming their spies (penny wong) haven't already compromised key positions in our government and defence forces.

but of course the US global poliseman wouldnt let it get to that stage, im sure.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
wong is actually a triple agent working for the australian government, the chinese government and the international homosexual conspiracy (which pulls the strings of all world governments for its own nefarious purposes)

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
could China even land invade us if they wanted to? I'm pretty sure our subs would fuck them up
LOL. The Chinese Navy is probably the population of Western Australia, the Northern Territory and Queensland combined.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
the combined total of all the troops in the PRC is only like 3 million which is less than queensland

HSC
i assume they'd make a land based attack, leapfrogging to PNG, taking it over and using it as a fob. then they could easily deploy whatever their air superiority platform is at that time which would cream our F-35s (if they ever actually finish the coding on them) and take northern Australia. this is already assuming their spies (penny wong) haven't already compromised key positions in our government and defence forces.

but of course the US global poliseman wouldnt let it get to that stage, im sure.
yeah ww2 jap strategy

i would hope we would have allied with them by that stage

Garygaz

HSC
if we got invaded, i'd put my tinfoil hat on, grab a .303 rifle and whistle waltzing matilda whilst driving my ute up to defend darwin

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
This is a good reason to stimulate the discussion of euthanasia, as well.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
if we got invaded I would be safe for at least a couple of weeks

i hope

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)