7 Billion People (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Try to stay on the topic of the increasing population, rather than lyrical or domineering ways to eliminate foreign 'invaders'.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
who remembers that scorch loser

he was an IHC agent who said i was a moron for saying that buttbuddies get AIDS a shitload

Lentern

HSC
its an IHC myth though that homosexuality was accepted in the way that they say it was back then though

disseminated usually via homitern or another of its disinformation branches
Accepted, publicly frowned upon, whatevs, everyone was doing it.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
Accepted, publicly frowned upon, whatevs, everyone was doing it.
homosexuals were doing it, not everybody

homosexuals however as i am sure you know (given that you are a card carrying member of the international homosexual conspiracy and report directly to the office, which is located 5 kilometers below sea level in a private underground facility, of its secret overseer and grand mason Bob Brown) are 'always' doing it because they, despite IHC propaganda to confound the public, are incredibly promiscuous and love having unprotected anal sex with each other

Lentern

HSC
homosexuals were doing it, not everybody

homosexuals however as i am sure you know (given that you are a card carrying member of the international homosexual conspiracy and report directly to the office, which is located 5 kilometers below sea level in a private underground facility, of its secret overseer and grand mason Bob Brown) are 'always' doing it because they, despite IHC propaganda to confound the public, are incredibly promiscuous and love having unprotected anal sex with each other
Hey Cosmo do you believe gayness is a choice?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)