• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

9/11 an inside job (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Tired of this crap.

9/11 was definitely done by the Jews behind the American government in an attempt to create a new world order run by the Babylonians.
The Whore of Babylon shall take our collective innocence as we become godless bastards in the New World Order, after a terrific battle where the Freemasons and Jews stand up against the religious establishment in order to break the shackles of their religious brainwashing. The forces of New Jerusalem perish thankfully, thanks in part to the conspiratorial underming that was conducted in the pre-war years by the Zionist Jews and also their superior technology lent to the them by aliens who did not want the religious nutjobs to be in possession of the world-destroying weapons that the U.S government is developping in secret.

See? I can spout crap too.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Ok ignorant people, heres some disturbing truth for u...

prime factor is absolutely right

check this:

9-11 Was An Inside Job - A Call To True Patriots
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

honestly its naive to believe the Bush admin wasnt behind 9/11
a.) What a crock of shit.
b.) When it says "Patriot", does it mean regarding America? 'Cause if that's what it means, then no, I am not a patriot.
c.) We're not naive because we don't think that the Bush administration organized planes to be flown into American buildings.
d.) Shut up.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
i wouldn't say it was an inside job, however i would say that American intelligence agencies did have prior knowledge of an impending attack. They used it as a political tool to liberate a few states. one only needs to read the manifesto written up buy Cheney, Rumsfields, and Rove in the late 90's.

with all do respect, building 7 can be questionable.

however, one day the truth will come about. maybe not in our lifetime.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
i wouldn't say it was an inside job, however i would say that American intelligence agencies did have prior knowledge of an impending attack. They used it as a political tool to liberate a few states. one only needs to read the manifesto written up buy Cheney, Rumsfields, and Rove in the late 90's.

Countries from all around the world benefited politically and financially from 9/11. Maybe Britain played a part in it. Maybe... Blaire and Bush were the ones flying the planes...
hmmm...

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Lol at people who think the US governemt could orchestrate such a thing.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires....

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Building 7 isn't questionable. It got hit with hundreds of tonnes of debris.

"Pull it" meant GET THE FIREFIGHTERS OUT OF THERE so they didn't become bloody pancakes.

Lol TROOFERS.
I heard a good example, imagine if your house was next to the twin towers, would you be surprised if it was destroyed? Hell no. Why is it then surprising that any other building wouldn't have significant damage done to it?

КГБ

Banned
HSC
the great structural engineers of BOS are going to explain how building 7 collapsed.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Then prime-factor will come and say "Well if they fell without explosives, then explain to me why the whole of the Pentagon didn't collapse too, eh smartarse!"
And then Riet and Schroedinger will be all like: "...:bomb:"

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

you are such a fucking sped

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
with a gaping vagina. i hear the std's have colonised her gaping love chasm lul

scarybunny said:
The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires....
*The Rand Corporation, in conjuction with: The saucer people (under the supervision of: The reverse vampires)

imo anywayz...

Shiznit

HSC
a.) What a crock of shit.
b.) When it says "Patriot", does it mean regarding America? 'Cause if that's what it means, then no, I am not a patriot.
c.) We're not naive because we don't think that the Bush administration organized planes to be flown into American buildings.
d.) Shut up.

well u must be incredibly ignorant mate.. do u think bush gave a shit about his people? if he did maybe he wouldnt have created such a hideous global image of the US...

Also dont u find it funny how the US troops can track down Saddam Hussein in a tiny fuckin hole under the ground in a matter of weeks/months...
and yet Osama bin Laden, the terrorist who plotted 9/11 hasnt been found... its been 8 years and everyone has forgotten about bin laden.. why?.. if the US (most powerful country in the world) hasnt found him yet then what does that suggest??..

And while your thinking about that, consider the fact that Al Qaeda was funded by the US... how do u think middle eastern countries, on the verge of poverty, are going to create so called 'weapons of Mass Destrction' ??..
seriously i could go on for ages but its all there.. all the evidence is right infront of you... just conduct a bit of research and you'll be shocked at what u find

the biggest terrorist in the world is the George Bush and his administration

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
bush's global image creating deficiencies + bin laden's ability to hide around 6000+m peaks + no weapons of mass destruction = BUSH FLEW PLANES INTO 9/11!!!!!

Shiznit

HSC

Ok lets see

Source #1 states: bin Laden died of massive organ failure in April last year
Source #2 states: Osama bin Laden had died in Pakistan on 23 August 2006, after contracting a case of typhoid fever that paralyzed his lower limbs
Source #3 states: Benazir Bhutto claimed that bin Laden had been murdered by Omar Sheikh.

None of these sources corroborate with each other... the time of death in each source is wayy off from the source previous to it..

reliable?.. i think not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)