*98.10 uai all rounder tuition 4 yr7-12 maths, eco, business studies, modern history* (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi I'm a 2008 HSC student with a UAI of 98.10 and a mention on the All Rounders List for achieving top band in every subject. I went to Girraween High (ranked 22nd in NSW) and my marks in the HSC exams are:
English Advanced 94
Modern History 94
Economics 94
Mathematics 2unit 94
Mathematics Extension 45/50
Business Studies 92

I've got a huge collection of past papers for Maths, Eco, Modern. H and Business and a range of band 6 essays and top quality notes which I provide free of charge.
Currently Im tutoring at 2 coaching colleges in Eastwood.

I live in Eastwood and I offer tuition for yrs 7 - 12, offering a systematic and effective approach to meet the requirements of the syllabus and maximise your marks in school and the HSC. I charge only $20 per hour or $25 if you live outside of Eastwood (for time and travelling costs)

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. =D

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Re: *98.10 uai all rounder tuition 4 yr7-12 maths, eco, business studies, modern hist

Great guy with transaction I had few months back.

Nice results and good luck in tutoring. :)

zvyx

HSC
Re: *98.10 uai all rounder tuition 4 yr7-12 maths, eco, business studies, modern hist

hey nice results man :)
this guy's a pro, studied like there was no tomorrow and got rewarded for it heh :D

HSC

LOL r u luke??? sup man!?

hhkim

HSC

hello, i'm currently in year 12 studying business studies and was wondering if you are still available to tutor ?/ i can travel to eastwood but prefer epping , i'm on holidays already so yehr - but i was wondering how much it would be per hour then ? and what days you are available , if you are still available ? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)