99.95 ATAR Chem (99) Bio (96) Modern (96) Offering Trials Help Sessions in Holidays (1 Viewer)

Kamal15

HSC
PRACTISE QUESTION SESSIONS FOR TRIAL PAPERS

With trials for HSC 2010 fast approaching, you should all be studying hard and developing effective study strategies for tackling this set of tests. While you are all more then capable to doing so, I would like to offer a number of trial paper preactise question sessions in the upcoming holidays for you all!!!!;)

For my tutoring thread and various endorsements view http://community.boredofstudies.org...chem-tutor-also-offering-bio-modern-help.html

CHEMISTRY 3rd in NSW Mark: 99 1st in Trial Girraween High School

Personally the only exam that I placed first in all year in HSC Chemistry 2008 at Girraween High School was the trial. I have got a valuable collection of past papers and questions which I have coalesced to provide wholesome coverage of the main types of questions seen in the HSC trial papers. I will share some common mistakes and hints which I found to be very helpful in HSC Chemistry which ultimately helped me to to come 3rd in NSW. These sessions will involve timed practise question sessions followed by comprehensive analysis of each of the answers written and constructive and valuable feedback. It will cover the three core modules of HSC Chemistry.
When: Monday 5th July 2010 Running 2 sessions 9-11 am and 12-2 pm. If interested I would need to know which session you would like to attend.
Where: at my place
How Much: $60 for the 2 hrs. Includes variuos resources including past papers

MODERN HISTORY HSC Mark: 96/100 Trial Mark: 99/100 1st in Girraween High School
I feel that I have achieved a sufficent understanding of how to maximise marks in Modern History. In my half yearly I achieved a mark of 93/100, but by the trials I was able to put in place various strategies to achieve 99/100. During this session I will be discussing how to maximise marks in the core (WW1), National Study, Studies in Peace and Conflict and Personality Study. Even in my trial the one mark I lost was in the 5 marks at the beginning of the WW1 section, achieving 25 in all my essays which is the first time this has been achieved in Girraween High School.
When: Tuesday 5th July 2010 9-11 am
How Much: $60 for 2hrs. Includes resources such as perfect practise essays, and handy notes on the topics. (Relevant mainly to the Cold War, Germanyand Leni Riefenstahl).

BIOLOGY HSC Mark: 96/100 12th in NSW Trial Mark: 94/100 2nd in Girraween High School
Biology remained one of my favourite subjects during my HSC 2009 and I was able to carry the lessons learnt in coming 3rd in NSW in HSC Chemistry 2008 to come 12 in NSW in HSC Biology 2009. I aim to provide tips and hints for common forms of questions faced in the course. I placed 2nd in the trial in Girraween but 1st overrall internally and feel that I am well equipped to provide such advice. It will cover the three topics of the Biology Core HSC.
When: Tuesday 6th July 12-2 pm
How Much: $60 for the 2 hrs. Includes various resources and past papers

If you are interested in attending I would appreciate a quick response to ensure that a place can be reserved. Numbers are limited so do hurry!!! Respond via email to kamalsingh15@hotmail.com
Further details about address etc will be provided once numbers are decided
Kamal Singh

Last edited:

Kamal15

HSC
Re: 99.95 ATAR Chem (99) Bio (96) Modern (96) Offering Trials Help Sessions in Holida

a couple of places still left...get in quick guys!!!!

ibbi00

HSC
Re: 99.95 ATAR Chem (99) Bio (96) Modern (96) Offering Trials Help Sessions in Holida

So where's "Your place"?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

extremely talented and academically gifted guy.

highly recommended!

boost your marks & ranks with this dude!!!!

iMAN2

HSC
N/A

Pretty cool tutor. I actually sat in on these sessions (not as a student) and can say the way they went was quite well. They covered common exam technique and ideas which very few teachers would make mention of. Not only this but some students who were say only attending for chemistry booked on the spot for biology as well as they were soo impressed and enjoyed the time.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)