99.95 ATAR | Selling CHEM (95) + PHYS (95) Notes (1 Viewer)

trizzy_x

HSC
Chemistry and Physics notes are some of the best I've seen! Fast replies, great person to deal with. Highly recommended!

Bob_Morris

HSC
Just purchased his notes, they're really detailed and yet simple enough to help understand the concepts well! Highly recommend purchasing these notes!

p4r4digm

HSC
N/A
Top Notes!! CodeBlue's notes are excellent! If you haven't bought them yet, then I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you do. He has included useful information and diagrams throughout all the notes, everything is clear, concise and he has provided all the key points. Definitley worth buying! Also, he's easy to communicate with. TOP NOTES! THANKS AGAIN!

Bumbleb33

HSC
Great notes! He gave me a good deal on these + english stuff, nice guy and fast replies. Thanks

CodeBlue

HSC
Uni Grad
Top Notes!! CodeBlue's notes are excellent! If you haven't bought them yet, then I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you do. He has included useful information and diagrams throughout all the notes, everything is clear, concise and he has provided all the key points. Definitley worth buying! Also, he's easy to communicate with. TOP NOTES! THANKS AGAIN!
Great notes! He gave me a good deal on these + english stuff, nice guy and fast replies. Thanks
Appreciate the kind words guys! All the best :)

jswag

HSC
N/A
The essays, physics and chemistry notes are excellent! Don't miss the opportunity to buy guys. (CodeBlue, please check your inbox)

ncoul

HSC
I definitely recommend CodeBlue's essays. Both module A and B are excellent exemplars for future reference; they have obviously been tirelessly refined and perfected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)