99.95 ATAR | Selling CHEM (95) + PHYS (95) Notes (1 Viewer)

ewongso14

HSC
prospective buyer... could you pm me the prices for both chem and phys.

iLean

HSC
N/A
Hi, a prospective buyer here ^^ I just took a look in the sample physics notes and they look amazing!
I noticed some of the information you had weren't in textbooks, out of curiosity what sources did you use to make these notes?

CodeBlue

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, a prospective buyer here ^^ I just took a look in the sample physics notes and they look amazing!
I noticed some of the information you had weren't in textbooks, out of curiosity what sources did you use to make these notes?
Thanks! I used a pretty wide variety of sources, including Jacaranda HSC Physics, In2Physics, Physics in Focus, Physics in Context and the "official" HSC CSU Online resources, taking the best from each source to compose each dotpoint.

HSC
Hello. Can you please tell me what textbook did you use in James ruse for Phy and Chem. Thank you

CodeBlue

HSC
Uni Grad
Hello. Can you please tell me what textbook did you use in James ruse for Phy and Chem. Thank you
The assigned textbooks are In2Physics and Conquering Chemistry but these are just what the school has. Most students use other textbooks as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)