99.95 yr 7-12 Maths, Chem and Bio Tutor (1 Viewer)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Bump.

Oh btw do you still have tutoring spots henry? One of my friends said she needs chem tutoring.

This person is both intelligent (he wears glasses), easy going (he talks in drawl), happy (he's uber popular around our parts) and can count (unlike me, wtf both? :confused:).

Black Hawker

HSC
Hi Maung,

Me and my friend is in Year 11 and want to get tutoring for 3 Unit maths and maybe get ahead. It would be at Parramatta library on weekdays. How much per person will it cost?

maung

HSC
Currently, it is not possible for me to take on new yr 11 students until my yr 12 students have done their trial HSCs.

Ill update on when ill be taking in a new set of students.

Henry

maung

HSC
Bump

Most of my yr 12 students have gone hibernating, and may/may not return to me after their trials. Because of this - i will be able to start tutoring those people (yr 11s) for

yr 12 Biology - we will start with Maintaining a Balance
yr 12 Chemistry - we will start with either Acidic Environment or Production of Material
yr 12 2U maths - we will start Integration (or topic of your choice)
3U maths - we will start Further Integration (or topic of your choice)
4U maths - we will start Complex Numbers or Integration (or topic of your choice)

Cya
Henry

HSC
hopfulli i get a uai like u ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U PPL R SMART!!!!!

Last edited:

maung

HSC
In my recent medical course exam i got a Distinction, and for my individual assignment i got a P+ overall mark, and for my group project i got a P+.

How the assignments/projects are marked is by giving a F/P-/P/P+. So basically fail/conceded pass/credit/distinction (or high distinction)
So cos im working hard, i want all my students to be working hard too.

Henry

Last edited:

sikhurity

HSC
Hey man u seem like areally dilegent person... i live in glenwood... u know that place.... do u think we could work something out.. im actually doing pretty...bad i did my pre-lims today and i dun think ill get over 30% for my 3-unit maths...i basically need a miracle...although i do study hard i need guidance... can u drive to my place... or maybe i can get parents to drop me to urz...what are ur rates... and do u give out material such as test papers and stuff... plz man much appreciated...

maung

HSC
thx for your interest. Can you all email me at henrymaung@gmail.com as it is the email account i check daily, while i only check occasionally on this forum. I will be taking in new students starting yr 12 next term for Maths 2/3/4U, Chemistry and Biology. Prices are all negotiable, and you can have 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 tutoring.

I wont be able to drive and therefore all tutoring takes place at my home.

Remember I will help you learn and then you have to turn that into marks by trying hard!

Glad to help anyone
Henry

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Oh so that's why i haven't seen the med people on campus.

Anywho this guy is worth every cent. I would personally go to him if i did sciences and maths.

It's not his diligence which is so remarkable but his ability to translate a great work ethic that he harnesses in lessons, into concrete results. Henry 4 prez.

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
hi just wondering if you still do tutoring... i live at kingswood near penrith i go to st marys senior high school

maung

HSC
Keep looking at my post for the excellent results my students (2007 HSC) will receive!
If you want to hear what my students have to say about my tutoring, then i can provide you their details.

maung

HSC
I just wanted to say how wonderful it was to teach such a variety of students for the 2007 HSC, and as you may have seen, they have all tried their best and done really well. Some have exceeded my expectations.

I hope that you can see that i try my very best to help all my students.

I do hope those of you reading my post consider me as a tutor, and if you are really interested or have any questions - just email me. I will be starting regular tutoring early next year, so that students can revise their work and practice for the half yearly assessments in term 1.

I just want to congratulate my past students again!

Henry

maung

HSC
Bump

I will be taking a limited number of students for 2008-2009. The subjects that I will be tutoring include
Year 12 Chemistry,
Year 11/12 2U Mathematics
Year 11/12 3U Mathematics
Year 7-10 Mathematics.

Unfortunately, I will not be teaching Year 12 Biology in 2008-2009.

As well as studying Medicine (2nd year), I am taking an extra course called "Student Learning Thinking and Problem Solving" - which will further my skills in teaching students.

Henry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)