A Complicated Situation (1 Viewer)

NerdAlert2006

HSC
I know this won't sound very original, but I've got a complicated situation. A mate of mine is dating a girl. Wow, that shouldn't surprise anyone there. However, the guy is a really awesome guy.

I happen to have feelings for the girl in question. Because the guy is my friend I can't go and break it up but I feel like I should do something.

Help? Anyone?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Get the fuck over it. Seriously it's that simple. Just forget about there until they're over, you'll probably find a new crush by then.

Pace_T

HSC
if u do sumfing about it shes gona avoid u if she doesnt have the same feelings for u (which is most probably the case) and ur 'mate' is probably gona hate u aswell
best bet is to just leave it be

B

brycycle

yeh man just leave it alone. coz mixing into that shit is a wrong move, never ends out good. there are a million girls out there man srsly

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
NerdAlert2006 said:
I know this won't sound very original, but I've got a complicated situation. A mate of mine is dating a girl. Wow, that shouldn't surprise anyone there. However, the guy is a really awesome guy.

I happen to have feelings for the girl in question. Because the guy is my friend I can't go and break it up but I feel like I should do something.

Help? Anyone?
You have no chance, forget about her in a sexual way and move on.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
DO NOT. Been there done that.

Either she will think you will a total freak and tell your mate, or
She would just be happy for the attention and lead you both on

Find new object of affection.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
It wont end happily for you, no matter what happens. Just give up on her for now, and hopefully at some later stage when you are looking again she will be available. By then though it wont matter, because you will have moved on to better girls and will wonder what the hell you ever saw in her. [true story]

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
NerdAlert2006 said:
It's not a complicated situation. You like the girl your friend is dating. How is that complicated?

Do nothing, doing something would be incredibly selfish. Get over it, move on and let them be happy.

Doing something would wreck your friendship and probably their relationship. It would only benefit you and even then the outcome wouldn't be very good.

Leave it alone.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
To think of how many times this has happened to me gives me the best advice.

Get over it. You don't stand a chance.

However, should the relationship end, keep your eyes open.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:
And then wait like a year before making a move.

A friend of mine just broke up with his girlfriend and his friend made a move like a week later. Not good at all.
Well, it all depends on how patient you are. Still, I suggest moving on is your best bet. By the way, your friend's friend? Just stupid.

NerdAlert2006

HSC
Thanks people. I was hoping for advice telling me to make a move anyway, but since you all seem to think that's stupid I'll probably move on. Thanks again.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
there's a lot more fish in the sea waiting to be caught

Davriel

HSC
N/A
jemsta said:
there's a lot more fish in the sea waiting to be caught
But does he have any bait? Sorry NerdAlert2006, couldn't resist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)