a day in the life of an anu student (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yeah well, if it were easy for me, i wouldnt be calling it the bane of my existance would i? :rolleyes:

budj

HSC
Alrite guys, here is the low down of a PhB science student, those freaky nerds u here about...Yah im one of them...

Get up at 5am, and realise, shit theres a HD to be getting, start working. Come back after 8 hours straight of school, and find, oh shit, theres an assigngment needed to be done, theres a HD needed to be gotten, and study...

Yeah actually im not that bad. fuck man actually come to think of it im a discrace to the name of Phb. Yeah and im delerious too at the moment so il shut up

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
budj said:
Alrite guys, here is the low down of a PhB science student, those freaky nerds u here about...Yah im one of them...

Get up at 5am, and realise, shit theres a HD to be getting, start working. Come back after 8 hours straight of school, and find, oh shit, theres an assigngment needed to be done, theres a HD needed to be gotten, and study...

Yeah actually im not that bad. fuck man actually come to think of it im a discrace to the name of Phb. Yeah and im delerious too at the moment so il shut up
We only ever see him at 11:00 at night, since he's always up at Chifley. Aren't ya Bud :p

alphatango

Resident Geek
HSC
N/A
I hate to bring up an old thread...but just what is he doing at Chifley anyway? Hancock is the home of the science student! *insert random rant about mathematics being on fourth floor of said library...*

And no, it's not that bad. Most of the time. Usually. It's better on days not ending in "y". :p

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
alphatango said:
I hate to bring up an old thread...but just what is he doing at Chifley anyway? Hancock is the home of the science student! *insert random rant about mathematics being on fourth floor of said library...*

And no, it's not that bad. Most of the time. Usually. It's better on days not ending in "y". :p
For the lovely Chifley ladies of course. Actually, I think that at the time I made that post, I just thought that everything was in Chifley. I've learnt my lesson since then though, bloody Menzies library!

alphatango

Resident Geek
HSC
N/A
Oo! *cue evil laugh*

Feel free to hate me, but I suggest you grab lunch before joining the queue. :p

(Note to self: Avoid cherryblossom if she turns up in Canberra for some reason. Especially if she's wielding a machete. Or an axe. Or even a hockey stick.)

(Further note to self: If cherryblossom turns up in Canberra, then be alert AND alarmed.)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
alphatango said:
(Note to self: Avoid cherryblossom if she turns up in Canberra for some reason. Especially if she's wielding a machete. Or an axe. Or even a hockey stick.)

(Further note to self: If cherryblossom turns up in Canberra, then be alert AND alarmed.)
If cherryblossom lives up to her reputation next year I'm going to call her "The Crushernater"

alphatango

Resident Geek
HSC
N/A
Cherryblossom has a reputation? Didn't know that -- serves me right for not turning up here more often. :p

*hides under his desk*

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It could be my imagination, but I think Canberra was shelled by Russian artillery last night at 11.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I'm NOT crazy!!!!!!!

I also noticed....

The entire sky was lit up an orange colour, there were continuing booms from the east and on one occassion a series of closely spaced flashes. Looked on news etc etc couldn't find anything.

The next day I lost $5 as it turned out there hadn't been invasion or a military coup...... unless there has but its being kept quite...... in which case I made $5.

More seriously has anyone got any idea wtf happened?

HSC
I know I'm well out of place here, but can I just say that every time I see this thread on the front page it makes me laugh. "A day in the life of an anu...". Maybe I'm just juvenile (No maybe about it really, but hey), but that gets me every time :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)