A decent age to settle down with a partner and have some few kids (1 Viewer)

Partisan

HSC
N/A
AAO89 said:
I want to have kids now :(
It's easy, ask old fat Lewis down the street who's sitting on the couch watching footy with a stubby in his hand, he'd be happy to have kids with you.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Never

you filthy breeders and home owners are destroying the planet

more mouths to feed = more consumption

if you have any morals or at least any conscience you won't have children.
:eek: but if we dont have kids won't the population just keep getting older and older and then we'll be stuck with a country full of half dead 70 year olds and no future? :s eep.

whenever you:
1. want to
2. can afford it
3. are with someone you can stand being with for at least as long as it takes your kids to grow up

then go for it i say.

Pace_T

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
whenever you:

3. are with someone you can stand being with for at least as long as it takes your kids to grow up
lol yeah i sort of see it like that too. cause after that its the kids keeping people together. as if couples wouldnt get sick of each other eventually :eek:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
You know how chef told the kids from south park about what time is ok to have sex and he goes "17" what you mean 17 if you are ready? "no, just 17. 17 you will be ready"

Well my teacher said almost the exact same thing about getting ready to settle at 26. Before that males are sort of not ready to handle the commitment, some can do it, but its never comfortable and natural.

So i will start looking for a serious relatiionship around 26, give a year or so to find the right person, date for 2 years or so, marry and have a kid on the way by 30

L

LordVoldemort

^^CoSMic DoRiS^^ the muggle said:
but if we dont have kids won't the population just keep getting older and older and then we'll be stuck with a country full of half dead 70 year olds and no future?
Yes, yes this much is true. Lord Voldemort appreciates useful ideas - wizariding hexes and curses are preferably not needed if muggles can go about killing themselves. I shall head off to the ministry later and introduce new rules about muggles not being able to breed, under penalty of those non-magical laws that muggles subscribe to.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
:eek: but if we dont have kids won't the population just keep getting older and older and then we'll be stuck with a country full of half dead 70 year olds and no future? :s eep.
are you morally bankrupt or just plain evil?

the world is already massively overpopulated and can't cope with our demands for resources. there are millions of starving kids all across the world and you want to bring more of them into a country where we use about 200 times more energy per person than the rest of the world except america?

L

LordVoldemort

Is Captain Gh3y the muggle suggesting that muggles are killing each other off simply via existence? Lord Voldemort finds this particular amusing! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
LordVoldemort said:
Is Captain Gh3y the muggle suggesting that muggles are killing each other off simply via existence? Lord Voldemort finds this particular amusing! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!
Nigger I'm not a muggle, I'm a troll :cool:

EDIT: If you're gonna write "have some few kids", please don't have any at all.

L

LordVoldemort

You are a muggle if Lord Voldemort says you are a muggle! Do not disagree with the Dark Lord!

AVADA KEDAVRA!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
are you morally bankrupt or just plain evil?

the world is already massively overpopulated and can't cope with our demands for resources. there are millions of starving kids all across the world and you want to bring more of them into a country where we use about 200 times more energy per person than the rest of the world except america?
i'll pick 'evil'. it sounds cooler. and i stand by what i said :uhhuh: there's no point in a sustainable future for the human race if there aren't going to be any humans around to see it happen.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
AT LEAST 25 for settling/marriage, who knows when thenafter for kids. *shrug*

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^Agreed with Kwayera. And actually having kids--when we're ready in every way, especially finances--I don't really wanna be paying off a HECS debt and a mortgage on something smaller like a car while having a kid.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
25-30 :)

LordVoldemort said:
haha

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Around 25 for settling down (I'll only just be finished my undergraduate degree :(), sometime after that for kids.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Awww I reckon you'll all make great daddies/mummies! :shy:

Dramaqueen06

HSC
Billy Corgan said:
I think the most suitable age for someone to get hitched and start having kids is about 25. I walk around and see kids from Byron Bay and crappy places like that, they're 17 and they've already got two kids and pregnant with another. That just disgusts me.
I agree!
You should just wait for the RIGHT partner then settle down.
Nothing's worse than having a kid when you have nothing.
Wait until you're settled with a house, a husband etc...

Contraception!
Otherwise, goodluck...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)