A decent age to settle down with a partner and have some few kids (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I think the most suitable age for someone to get hitched and start having kids is about 25. I walk around and see kids from Byron Bay and crappy places like that, they're 17 and they've already got two kids and pregnant with another. That just disgusts me.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Billy Corgan said:
I think the most suitable age for someone to get hitched and start having kids is about 25. I walk around and see kids from Byron Bay and crappy places like that, they're 17 and they've already got two kids and pregnant with another. That just disgusts me.
29/30

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Never

you filthy breeders and home owners are destroying the planet

more mouths to feed = more consumption

if you have any morals or at least any conscience you won't have children.

Russdog

russell
HSC
Billy Corgan said:
byron bay? wtf. lol.

i say anywhere in your 20s.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Whenever you fucking feel like it

xox.happy1.xox

No more VCE!!!
HSC
Time for some insight from me... I'd say a decent age to settle down with a partner is anywhere between 25 years old to whenever suits you. I don't really like young couples walking the streets... It kind of sickens me if you know what I mean.

Partisan

HSC
N/A
According to the graph of the probability of having a down-syndrome child versus age it's best to have one when you are younger.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
When me and my partner decide we are ready to settle down, establish careers, and start a family.

Or, you know, when the condom snaps, or the pill fucks me over and I find myself pregant at 22, like every other female in my family.

I do, however, fine your little "Oh, kids at 17 - Disgusting" somewhat arrogrant. Dude, it's Byron, what else are you going to do there other than smoke weed?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I hear that 25 is mighty young for children when it comes to the nation's average.

Should check that though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)