a hint or just politeness (1 Viewer)

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
So it has been two weeks since I'd moved out of my family's house to live by myself with 6 other housemates that are totally strangers. Interestingly enough as I've found out, all of them are girls.
Now, I've never lived with these many girls coz I don't have any sisters and so naturally I wouldn't have a clue of what they are thinking at any particular time.

Anyway, all the girls are pretty decent and admirable. Especially one of them which is not only gorgeous in appearance but also kind in heart. Well, at least I believe she is so. I mean she is always smiling and listening to what everyone else has to say when everybody's in the house. I'm sure you guys would've seen or met this type of girls somewhere or at least that's the kind of feeling you would get from them when you're around them.

So what I found strange was that when all the housemates and neighbours which are all students are in the living room, she would quiet often look at me when I wasn't even the centre of the attention. I am quietly confident and certainly a guy who doesn't talk louder than anybody in the same room - a listener if you like. So that's one phenonon.

There's this two other occasions when everybody are at uni and the only people left in the house kitchen were us where I was having lunch and she was just sitting there doing nothing but chatting with me. So we were just chatting and asking how's your day and stuff when she asked me whether I liked basketball which I answered yes. And straight after that she just said "I like basketball..." That's normal but how did she found out in the first place though. But I imagine she probably heard it from other housemates or simply my build coz I'm tall, slim but atheletic. And I've got some basketball accessories hanging around in my room. But what I find strange is the way she said it especially when I know she's not really into basketball or any sport as much as a girl could be interested in. So that's the first occasion.

The second time when we were alone in the house. We just chatted like we did last time and she just popped with some questions about my background like what do you parents do and where I used to live. And when I told her that, she said "I would like to checkout your crypt oneday". Isn't that a bit flirtacious? I mean I think I know how people talk normally.

Okay my point is, she might be interested in me coz she thinkgs I'm smart which I am and given the fact that I've helped her fixed her laptop. But I find it hard to believe someone like her would not have a boyfriend yet. Let's just say she's playing with me. But given what and how she said some of the things to me, do you think she's trying to give me some hints of her interest?
Come on ppl, give your opinions and let this clueless smart guy judge.

nwatts

HSC
Oh ffs she wants you. Boot everyone out of the house have a nice dinner and have your way with her.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
post a pic of yourself. then we'll decide whether or not she wants you

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
haha you're kidding me, I'm not going to fall for that one.
Perverted ppl are always on the higher end of the ratio in internet forums.

nwatts

HSC
T-mac01 said:
haha you're kidding me, I'm not going to fall for that one.
Perverted ppl are always on the higher end of the ratio in internet forums.
How dare you refer to breaking as peverted.

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
I wouldn't dare...........
Besides, I didn't imply her specifically but the vast majority.

nwatts

HSC
T-mac01 said:
I wouldn't dare...........
Besides, I didn't imply her specifically but the vast majority.
Only communists have crap excuses and confuse gender easily.

HE'S A COMMUNIST

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
hm.. seems fair Lainee

btw nwatts you're just contradicting yourself.
Only a communist would put genders in two categories.
So for me to confuse a person's gender is only natural because of the way some people would like to identify themselves from their behaviours and parts of speech.

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
So! Why would you have your gender undisclosed? BREAKING

nwatts

HSC
T-mac01 said:
btw nwatts you're just contradicting yourself.
Only a communist would put genders in two categories.
So for me to confuse a person's gender is only natural because of the way some people would like to identify themselves from their behaviours and parts of speech.
Hahaha.. I hope you're not doing politics at uni.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
oi nwatts have you met drownthecrow or withoutwongs or any other uow bosers yet

nwatts

HSC
breaking said:
oi nwatts have you met drownthecrow or withoutwongs or any other uow bosers yet
Only sarah (tulipa) so far who's in my writing course. I should meet tom next wild campus east party. Wongy? no not yet, altho she's offering free goon sunrise if I head out to toss where she crashes each friday night. I've yet to accept. ;)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
nwatts said:
Only sarah (tulipa) so far who's in my writing course. I should meet tom next wild campus east party. Wongy? no not yet, altho she's offering free goon sunrise if I head out to toss where she crashes each friday night. I've yet to accept. ;)
youd have to be crazy to pass up Free Goon With Karen™!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)