a hint or just politeness (1 Viewer)

HSC
T-mac01 said:
So it has been two weeks since I'd moved out of my family's house to live by myself with 6 other housemates that are totally strangers. Interestingly enough as I've found out, all of them are girls.
Now, I've never lived with these many girls coz I don't have any sisters and so naturally I wouldn't have a clue of what they are thinking at any particular time.

Anyway, all the girls are pretty decent and admirable. Especially one of them which is not only gorgeous in appearance but also kind in heart. Well, at least I believe she is so. I mean she is always smiling and listening to what everyone else has to say when everybody's in the house. I'm sure you guys would've seen or met this type of girls somewhere or at least that's the kind of feeling you would get from them when you're around them.

So what I found strange was that when all the housemates and neighbours which are all students are in the living room, she would quiet often look at me when I wasn't even the centre of the attention. I am quietly confident and certainly a guy who doesn't talk louder than anybody in the same room - a listener if you like. So that's one phenonon.

There's this two other occasions when everybody are at uni and the only people left in the house kitchen were us where I was having lunch and she was just sitting there doing nothing but chatting with me. So we were just chatting and asking how's your day and stuff when she asked me whether I liked basketball which I answered yes. And straight after that she just said "I like basketball..." That's normal but how did she found out in the first place though. But I imagine she probably heard it from other housemates or simply my build coz I'm tall, slim but atheletic. And I've got some basketball accessories hanging around in my room. But what I find strange is the way she said it especially when I know she's not really into basketball or any sport as much as a girl could be interested in. So that's the first occasion.

The second time when we were alone in the house. We just chatted like we did last time and she just popped with some questions about my background like what do you parents do and where I used to live. And when I told her that, she said "I would like to checkout your crypt oneday". Isn't that a bit flirtacious? I mean I think I know how people talk normally.

Okay my point is, she might be interested in me coz she thinkgs I'm smart which I am and given the fact that I've helped her fixed her laptop. But I find it hard to believe someone like her would not have a boyfriend yet. Let's just say she's playing with me. But given what and how she said some of the things to me, do you think she's trying to give me some hints of her interest?
Come on ppl, give your opinions and let this clueless smart guy judge.
haha you're a modest guy aren't you

its pretty obvious she wants you

alby

cool duckie
HSC
T-mac01 said:
she said "I would like to checkout your crypt oneday". Isn't that a bit flirtacious?
if you define being flirtatious as being a religious nazi who wants to see you dead

crypt or crib? and if she's a homie i wouldn't go for her, she still wants to kill you!

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
no....I am conservative and defintely not modest

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Speaking of which...how do you ppl define modesty?
People who don't show it or you think they are simply inane.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
casmira was sarcastic (he underlined the part where you said you were smart)

first work out if she has a b/f, then you'll have a better idea of what to do. if she naturally listens and is interested in everyone she might just be interested in finding out things about the person she is living with. if she's not taken then there's a chance she's interested in more than that.

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Now this is why people condemn the noobs.
How would you find that out?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
T-mac01 said:
Now this is why people condemn the noobs.
How would you find that out?
you live with her (and a whole lot of other girls, girls talk) you should be able to find out sooner or later.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
u living with 6 girls? you poor fuck

see most people would think this is an ideal situation, but those who have lived with alot of girls before will realise that their biological clocks tend to sychronise, making for a very painful and unhappy few days every month

she sounds like she is either a very nice person, or into you, either way it shouldnt be 2 hard to go out with her/ sneak some sex while the other housemates are out

although from what you have said, this seems highly posible, i dont know if starting something with a girl who has to be a roommate aswell is a good idea, if it ended badly u now have some1 u have 2 see every day

iam not 1 not heed such possibilities though, so u say

step1) find out if she is available
step2) blatantly let her know you are interested, either overtly sexual behaviour, tell her out right you think she is hot, looks stunning, constant compliments and so on, walk around minimally dressed alot, if only she is looking grab oyur junk and wink etc etc have fun with step 2

step3) ask her out, tell her you like her and asks what she thinks about it
step4) sex and/or meaningful relationship

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
u sound a bit up yourself, i think.

You know she lied to you about liking basketball? how do u know for sure???

U think ur smart? Your probably doing an arts degree at UWS or something.

Tall, slim, and athletic? Your probably a fatso and she's taking pity on you cos the other girls laugh behind your back at you. For lunch, were u eating pancakes with ice-cream and sprinkles and Coke with extra suger put in for taste?

Last edited:

sabdow

HSC
why don't you just fuck her?

then proceed to hand her dildo's on the first monday of every month

and when she gets used to you giving her dildo's, start giving her jelly beans every friday night

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)