a joke throughout exam (1 Viewer)

toto

HSC
Did anyone experienced such a event during this exam when they start wrote a story for section two based on picture of changes, but didn't realise about the page which contain those picture that you should choose one???
I wrote my own story about my changed perception to a place in my memories before and after, and I realise at the end that I should chose ONE picture as basic of story, I wonder if marker knows which picture I use (hopefully the bushfire one which pretending my perception to a place which in fire after)

guys, feel free to put down your 'joke' in this exam.(although mine one wasn't funny)

Last edited:

moogle

I eat kuponuts.
HSC
N/A
i wrote about a mobile phone and the airplane.

i kinda took the things as ONE WHOLE PICTURE haha

so ... wha? who said one picture only? huh? i read no such thing .... :p

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
It said at least ONE? Because i heard of others writing about 2 pictures, because not enough to write about?

Well i wrote about the marriage pic, that was the easiest

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
It said at least ONE? Because i heard of others writing about 2 pictures, because not enough to write about?

Well i wrote about the marriage pic, that was the easiest
the question says *use ONE of the images on page 9...*

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Azn fairies
na the rock one was eays..man t he marriage seems so hard..yet everyone choses to do that one :p
Love is in the air :p, teenagers should be able to write so much on love and marriage change etc... so easy if you think of it

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
Love is in the air :p, teenagers should be able to write so much on love and marriage change etc... so easy if you think of it
yeap..i actually wrote about my high school romance...(cept i changed it to uni) and somehow i managed to seduced her...lol

rushworld

HSC
Someone dared me to put 'leet' (IRC joke) into my exam, so I wrote in the second section about Room #1337, I thought that was clever :p

Jesus

Christ
HSC
N/A
i wrote about the rock climbing, made up a story of a kid wanting to be a profesional rock climber, from when hes young, til hes a professional, therefore change

pri

HSC
N/A
for some reason I thought the plane was a bird and wrote about a bird observing envorinmental change...but he did see a plane (and thought it was a bird)

I talk to my friends after the exam about the fourth pic and they are like "er pri that was a plane not a bird". I felt like feinting.

and I didnt really mention the word picture, I just used a lot of imagery...

grr...Im fucked arent I?

sunken eyes

HSC
i used a picture which reminded me of a movie, then went on about how much i hate formulaic movies.hmm, maybe they should CHANGE....
that was it from me.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Writing about JF Kennedy's death was funny because I am not at all enthralled by america and I was sick to my stomach claiming it was a great country. *bleh* hey but it was original i think no one else wrote about that. And i used some good imagery... "He was like a demi-god but i had seen his mortal blood spilled"

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
my story was a rock climber who came to a realisation while he was climbing the biggest rock in the world that he had no talent!?

AFter i wrote it it, i was like..what the?
oh well,, on to paper 2

Dangar

You thought the plane was a bird pri???!! lol, i'm sorry but that is really funny you've got me laughing at the screen!

smez

I wrote about the mobile phone.

And for some reason i took special note of the "write it from whichever perspective..."

anyway... i ended up righting it from the phone's perspective! how dumb's that!

It was soooooooooo corny... i had this cousin who was also a mobile phone but he was one that could send video msgs and crap, and i talked about how my owner didnt want to conform to changes in technology blah blah blah blah. it was so crap. wish i had more time to think!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)