a joke throughout exam (1 Viewer)

lm1122

HSC
well, i wrote about the marriage one, but from the perspective of one of the blurry background ppl. the change had nothing to do with the wedding really...just happened there...

I was also going to do the rockclimbing one, and talk about climbing the rock...changing on the way, of course... but then at the end reveal it was an ant on the rock, not the dude... but that required brain power.

Also my timing was screwed coz the supervisor guy told us we had 2h inc. reading (so we were going to start at 9:30), and so i sat there for a few mins trying to divide 1h 50m into equal 40m sections...only halfway through my story was the error cleared up, but there wasn't much i could add to it, so it was more 30mins of writing rather than 40. yeah. funny.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
what's with all the stuff ups? he should have known it was 2hrs writing

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
well heres a *joke* thats not funny.

our head came in and gave us a 5 minute speech on how our school has the edge over other schools because we wear correct uniform. uh-huh. and then we ended up starting the exam late.

but heres the "funny" bit-i cant read clocks. (shut up shut up shut up. ) and so i had actully memorized where the hands would be when i had to write. (the big one on the 2 for start 2nd question, the big one on the 10 for start 3rd question) so yeah because all our timing was changed i got screwed up.

luckily i ended up with an extra 5 minutes. but still...bastards.

hehe the embarrassing bit was i asked the supervisor waht the time was and she told me to read the clcok. i said i couldnt and she told me to stop being smart. and i was like "no i'm dumb thats why i cant read clocks" and then she wouldnt give me any lollies after that. after the exam i had to explain the her that i actully cant read them. so now she is nice and today when we started late she came over and told me the time.

ok this is truely pointless story...hehe kinda like my change one! where i killed them all!!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Almost There
after the exam i had to explain the her that i actully cant read them.

Why didn't you just say you have poor eyesight?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Almost There
but heres the "funny" bit-i cant read clocks. (shut up shut up shut up. ) and so i had actully memorized where the hands would be when i had to write. (the big one on the 2 for start 2nd question, the big one on the 10 for start 3rd question) so yeah because all our timing was changed i got screwed up...
in my skool u don't need a clock, coz u know when an hour has passed, when u c the first guy leave the examroom. :D

yeah, with my story i had memorised a story abt. how this guy visits his hometown, and sees how industrialisation has destroyed it....i moulded it into the question, thru the aeroplane picture, i made it like the guy in the story is comming back from his trip to his home town, and he's reflecting in the plane. :eek:

Natalie Chicken

HSC
OMG that stupid creative writing question was crap! i did the pic of the wedding!! i dun think i even wrote about change! :confused: i full wanted to start again but no time!! ah well!!

bye byez

malayz_angel

I did the wedding pic....I did a story on a woman who was brought up feminist by her mother, after her father left her before she was born...and then she meets her dream guy and changes her views! Hehe...it was purely on the spot thinking

arls

any1 know if the markers mind swearing in creative?? my character was depressed, and i did flashbacks to childhood.. how the depression grew inside them over time... they got to teenage years and swore heaps and i included comments made eg i said to my mum "fuck off ya bitch"

i dont think many did this topic... so im hoping thats advantageous as long as i dont freak the marker out too much! i used the fire pic as a metaphor for the depression inside myself. did flashbacks of childhood .. flame grew as depression grew etc..

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
I think swearing is ok, if the situation calls for it in the story... ;)

I wrote about the wedding, but I hated picking any of those pictures. I hated them all. I basically started with a guy getting married, skipped to the later years of his life, and hinted that his wife and dog had died (I laughed during the exam, couldn't help myself... I mean... come on, wife and dog die? Pfft!). Turns out he's an obsessive compulsive, 'feeling' his wife's presence, and blah blah blah, his refusal, or inability to change.

Eh. I think I fucked that one up. :D

pinksugar

I did mine on the marriage picture too.. and since the title was, picture of change... I did how they were artists and he painted this pic for her in secret like... and yeah.. ahah.. PICTURE of CHANGE...
*laughs weakly* that was the extent of my joke for english! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)