A named and shamed teacher.. (1 Viewer)

Fradam

Tall man
HSC
I just had this flicked at me: http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2007/05/12/1178899159252.html

As a former student of the school... and once a student of this teacher... am unbelievably shocked. Often news can be disenchantingly different; we read of things in different places that don't really quite connect. Then something comes along, and the places are where you shop, the school is where you studied, and the perpertrator is a guy you once knew.

Sad :(

justCARLA

HSC
i had a teacher at my school that got fired and banned from teaching about a year ago.

He sent txts to a girl he tutored asking for photos of her naked and stuff.. but instead of her being disgusted with him., she actually sent photos back!

anyways, none of us knew about this at school, only that he had been put on leave and then at the start of this year he just wasnt on the staff list anymore..

he taught me maths... touched my shoulder once when i was getting frustrated with a question! ewwww....

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
what a bloody sicko, he deserves to be named and shamed, as well as bieng punished big time. what a disgrace:mad1:

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
justCARLA said:
i had a teacher at my school that got fired and banned from teaching about a year ago.

He sent txts to a girl he tutored asking for photos of her naked and stuff.. but instead of her being disgusted with him., she actually sent photos back!

anyways, none of us knew about this at school, only that he had been put on leave and then at the start of this year he just wasnt on the staff list anymore..

he taught me maths... touched my shoulder once when i was getting frustrated with a question! ewwww....
Oh God.

He touched your shoulder.

Still, though this is horrendous.

Fradam

Tall man
HSC
justCARLA said:

Eww ... I am so shocked sometimes just contemplating that there are people out there like that in our schools..

Mm.. well, on a slight plus side, have discovered that this particular scenario was not in fact my teacher, but a teacher with the same name. Doesn't diminish the guy being sick, but I feel a little better knowing that I didn't go to school with him.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
How would they know he's filmed over 3000 people?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
You where one of them...so I've heard.
Yeah, but how do I know how many people can share my pain?

Fradam

Tall man
HSC
ari89 said:
Yeah, but how do I know how many people can share my pain?
I guess either the cataloguing system in his personal collection indicated there were over 3000 victims, or someone has sat and gone through it :/

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
there could have been doubles of the same girls though, you know like he probably had his favourite victims and so got them a dozen times on different days or something. Unless theres shots of their face beforehand i am not sure how they could count :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)