A Question of Christian Theology (1 Viewer)

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
That's true, but that still has to be told to us to be wrong. I think you just have to look at the atheistic regimes such as Stalin's Russia... under which men were executed for being too efficient farmers or businessmen, where all the leaders of the army were executed just for winning, where all the priests of the Church were executed just for being Priests, where anyone for any reason could be executed without any moral justification otherwise.
Actually, their moral justification came from faith, just as yours does.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
HAHA Please refrain from embarrasing yourself with you poor english.....
I BELIEVE THE CORRECT SPELLING IS 'THEY"
Mabye if you didnt spend all your time blindly worshiping your militant fundementalists athiest satan gods, you could learn to spell.
Please disassociate yourself with this person Teclis, or do you too believe that ad infinitum and I worship atheist militant fundamentalist atheist satan gods?

This person is quite insane.

You cannot stand the fact that God is the force for good, and that jesus, who is of the same substance, but not at one with God, who is apart of the holy trinity, whose equalateral triganglur form is of two thirds God and 45 degree flesh with divine patronage and holy matter.
This does not make an iota of sense. I feel I should be offended in some way, but I'm not sure why...? Do you really think that atheists "can't stand the fact that God is the force for good and jesus *insert crazy ramblings*"?

And if you sir deny the grace and beauty of god, he who manifestly transends logic and evidence, I ask you, what evidence do you have that there is no god, what absurd athiest dogma logic can u use to justify everyting just 'being alive' as a matter of 'chance'.
What evidence, may I ask, do you have that there is no santy claus, or tooth fairies? No, sir, the burden of proof is on YOU, and you have failed completely in fulfilling this burden. Atheism, by definition and etymology, means a LACK of belief, and therefore we must prove NOTHING.

Science can co-exist with religion and you want to hide this, I've done factual research (see books below), looking at good evidence and using true science, and I can tell you that the logic is God is fact, and he transends any of your evidence or 'proof', because the search for the lord within our heart has nothing to do with research or facts, or evidence, only love.
Oh, well now I believe. All I needed was a crazy internet person to tell me that proof, evidence and facts were irrelevant to the process of believing in god.

excuse me sir, but I believe it's called THE THEORY of evolution, i.e. it's not the fact of evolution is it, if you knew the biologists I knew, then you would realise that no scientist claims darwinism is absolute truth, and that their are gaps is the theory, Just like there are gaps in the theory of the faked moon landing.
Yeah, just like it's called the THEORY of gravity, so why don't you stop believing in that too and fly the fuck away.

But science and religion DO NOT conflict, becuase science cannot answer the big questions, religion gives answers as to what happend at the big bang, why humans can have emotions like love, why miracles happen (which are historical facts, like jesus's death and resurection).
No real scientists can claim otherwise..and your just an arrogant fundementalist
I seem to be chocking on the irony of this post. Please stop, sir. It hurts.

ad infinitum

HSC
N/A
Why are they mutually exclusive... Genesis deals with the fact that God created the Universe in Poetry...
Hahaha

not the specific order of the atoms that fell into place and the evolutionary timeline of how a bird evolved. The ENTIRE point of the first Chapter of Genesis is "God created the world" Not "This is HOW God created the world..."
HAHAHAHAHA

Evolution is the change in genetic material from one generation to the next. It is NOT Blind by definition... that is purely speculative.
Blind Chance destroys order, not creates it.
Huh? Blind as in its simply a mechanical impersonal process; there is nothing 'watching over'....stop confusing yourself.

I now realize that you are a fully fledged idiot, so I will leave you and Ayatollah to discuss being saved or whatever.

Ayatollah

HSC
N/A
This person is quiet insane
Excuse me dear sir, you can denigrate me and my beliefs, but please, in the process, can you please refrain from belittling people with mental illnesses. I myself work with such beautiful creatures of God everyday through my charity work with the church, and bigots like you who dismiss beautiful human beings as 'insane' disgust us. Yes, I wipe the ass of mentally challanged homeless men, and sometimes they eat it, but in what way does that make them less beautiful?

What evidence, may I ask, do you have that there is no santy claus, or tooth fairies? No, sir, the burden of proof is on YOU, and you have failed completely in fulfilling this burden. Atheism, by definition and etymology, means a LACK of belief, and therefore we must prove NOTHING.
You prove my point, there is no evidence to suggest santa clause does not exist, thus we cannot assume with certainty that he does not exist, dear, the burden of proof is ON YOU. Are you even familiar with the writings of Karl Popper, Nietzche or Einstein?

fly the fuck away.
Mabye under your fellow athiest Pol Pot, you could make us who value love and charity 'fly away' (I dont even want to know what kind of sick act your refering too), but me and Teclis value all of God's children, and accept their flaws, a few sermons from my church leader would serve you well, he teaches us that you who spew hate and rage against us charity workers are just a test from our father, and deny God only because they are afraid of letting his spirit into their hearts, and showing him their true soul, but sadly my freind, he can already see into your heart in its entirety, and he loves you.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A

Argument a) Atheists are evil and Atheism leads to acts of evil. Incorrect. Ingroup-outgroup mentalities cause these types of evil. Communism, etc is as much of an ingroup situation as you'll find in these situations.

Argument b) Atheists are not moral, or Christianity leads to better morals. Quote mines and then uses that to undermine Dawkins' entire body of work on Kinship and morality through evolution. Yawn.

"They want you to see a world that is by accident and amoral and then claim that they are the most moral. A contradiction".

Not having a defined set of morals initially and then having morals generated by human society is not... a contradiction. They also don't claim life is an accident by any means.

Argument c) Children's indoctrination means that free speech is ONLY for Atheists? More bullshit. We as a society frown upon the indoctrination of Children that occurs in Palestine etc to raise them as suicide bombers. Using public funds to promote religion and religious thought in public schools. In a lot of places there is no alternative from religious scripture. There is even a massive shitstorm on how bad it will be to teach children who opt out of scripture ethics.

So many canards.

ad infinitum

HSC
N/A
*cringes*

No Tully B. I don't believe you and ad infinitum worship fundamentalistic atheist satan Gods.

I believe you're wrong... and that ad infinitum is a uneducated bigot... but I'm not a dipshit.
Poetry???

ectobiologist

HSC
N/A
Shut up Ayatollah, you're already on 15 points, and the index wasn't even specifically designed for your type.
Edit: 20 points.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Excuse me dear sir, you can denigrate me and my beliefs, but please, in the process, can you please refrain from belittling people with mental illnesses. I myself work with such beautiful creatures of God everyday through my charity work with the church, and bigots like you who dismiss beautiful human beings as 'insane' disgust us. Yes, I wipe the ass of mentally challanged homeless men, and sometimes they eat it, but in what way does that make them less beautiful?

You prove my point, there is no evidence to suggest santa clause does not exist, thus we cannot assume with certainty that he does not exist, dear, the burden of proof is ON YOU. Are you even familiar with the writings of Karl Popper, Nietzche or Einstein?

Mabye under your fellow athiest Pol Pot, you could make us who value love and charity 'fly away' (I dont even want to know what kind of sick act your refering too), but me and Teclis value all of God's children, and accept their flaws, a few sermons from my church leader would serve you well, he teaches us that you who spew hate and rage against us charity workers are just a test from our father, and deny God only because they are afraid of letting his spirit into their hearts, and showing him their true soul, but sadly my freind, he can already see into your heart in its entirety, and he loves you.
Cool, can't prove a negative buddy.

piss off now, you have no idea.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Ok, then you're beautifully insane. In any case, you're most definetly crazy. Or a troll.

The last two, yes, and neither of them have said anything remotely similar to what you are saying. I can stand idiocy, sir. Arrogance I find hard to oblige. But what you seemed to have concocted is a haphazard combination of complete idiocy and disproportional arrogance.

Why don't you try responding to my retaliation at your ridiculous statement that evolution is "just a theory" instead of spewing mindless garbage onto the keyboard

Last edited:

Ayatollah

HSC
N/A
oh boy you guys are like full blown harry potter reading corridor monitors

you didnt recognise the sarcasm in our (I hope you're doing it aswell teclis) posts, really? very sad stuff

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
sarcasm only works if you're not serious about your stance.

fail kid

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
oh boy you guys are like full blown harry potter reading corridor monitors

you didnt recognise the sarcasm in our (I hope you're doing it aswell teclis) posts, really? very sad stuff
1.) You are incredibly stupid - that is not how sarcasm works. That's how trolling works, and I think we all had a strong suspicion that you were a troll.

2.) Teclis was being serious - in what way could you interpret anything he was saying as joking?

3.) Just to reiterate - you are very, very stupid.

trickx

HSC
[youtube]CYaQpRZJl18[/youtube]

[youtube]zkHuvErbpd0[/youtube]

/thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)