A question? (1 Viewer)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Normally, when you think of unsw commerce, you'd probably imagine a lot of selective school Asian kids having their little DoTa sessions, Asian dance parties, all those other stereotype, chatting about their first year courses, etc....

What I'm wondering is where are all the Caucasians in our faculty?

SFinspired

HSC
I will personally shake the hand of a caucasian in a Commerce graduation ceremony

HSC
The Arts faculty is the last bastion of the unsw caucasions

cabso1

HSC
One of the reasons why I will be doing French Studies is that I won't have to be around Asians 24/7.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I'm about to graduate. I have been asking myself the same question since I started...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Normally, when you think of unsw commerce, you'd probably imagine a lot of selective school Asian kids having their little DoTa sessions, Asian dance parties, all those other stereotype, chatting about their first year courses, etc....

What I'm wondering is where are all the Caucasians in our faculty?
Unibar probably.

Vagabond

Machine
HSC
I think the caucasians stick out because we're the ones that always present groupwork in the tutorials - its as if the rest of the group telepathically agree that we're the ones to present the moment the tutors ask for a volunteer to get up the front ..

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
haha vagabond, that isnt entirely true. however, i do admit the business faculty is asian-dominated =P

but, the majority of business students that enrolled after achieving a uai (thus getting an hsc), would have the sense of a white. =)

shakky15

HSC
i am yet to find a fellow arab (bonus points if they arent muslim)... ive seen a couple in engineering but alas, i fly the flag in commerce myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)