• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

A social Proposal!!!!! (1 Viewer)

nixy_00

HSC
ok guys the efs cruise ROCKED, we all had a BALL!

i know we dont like to copy from n e one especially not sydney, but like my sisters ex was telling me about his first years camp at broken bay and i can tell u i almost cried. I grew up at sport and rec camps at broken bay and now hes there having sex on MY beach and drinking. Its not fair sydney uni gets to have all the fun!

I spinks we should have one, not necisarly first years or watevs but like, i know im finding uni a bit difficult bcos u talk to ppl yeah in tutes and lectures but its hard to reallt concrete friendships, i think this could be the cement we need!

Im happy to organise it if we're allowed cos im pretty tight with the guy who manages the place. just a show of interest cos i think it would be rocking!! i think he paid 120 bucks for friday - sunday all meals activities accom paid for not sure if the alcohol was included.

Show ur social support and let us know cos this could be awesome!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah...no, if I wanted drunken orgies on some beach, I'd have gone back to year 9 or something, etc

nixy_00

HSC
damn straight it will!

what better way to get to know someone other than sex on the beach!!

so do u like the idea?

if u do ill look more into it

nixy_00

HSC
thank u!

ill give it time, talk more to the ppl who went on the sydney one then see how it goes

no thanks to asylum, bee nice jeez im just a poor first year trying to make uni more fun!

go back into ur hole

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
im interested...

i think u'll need to advertise more towards the general population of the uni though, not just people on BOS... we're all nerds n stuff here that like our holes :)

but i'll go as long as its not exclusive to BOS members only (we'll get like one person going if ur lucky if it was that :p)

and also depends on the day, best to do it during the holidayz... i work every weekend (can't take it off either coz its my only source of income :(

nixy_00

HSC
yeahhh i have to see when the place is available n stuff first
i was just getting a general jist of like if it was going to be a total flop of wat

but so far it should be good, so ill talk to ppl in tutes and shit ad see wat we can get going!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
nixy_00 said:
thank u!

ill give it time, talk more to the ppl who went on the sydney one then see how it goes

no thanks to asylum, bee nice jeez im just a poor first year trying to make uni more fun!

go back into ur hole
Yeah like I said $120 to get drunk on some beach isn't my idea of fun...especially when you consider we got Conception Day and a lake/woods we could use for free

And I quite like my hole, *pulls newspaper back over*

nixy_00

HSC
yeah man, if u cant see that this camp would me more than getting drunk on a beach u need to step away from the computer and venture into the outside world

anyhoo

ive been talking to the guys from sydney who organised it and it looks like it should be happening! i think i should make some friends at mac so im not a loner whos advertising it!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
(waf) [Asy]Lum: i was on that camp
(waf) alco was included
(waf) as much was we could drink
(waf) ive now got a completely fucked up rep with everyone in first year comm though
(waf) some think im a champion, others think im an arsehole
(waf) anyway, point is usyd commerce girls are sluts
(waf) [Asy]Lum: the girl i banged kissed 2 other guys later that night, and gave head to another dude on the saturday, she also won the golden cumbucket award

Have fun and good luck :)

nixy_00

HSC
just bcos some ppl cant hold their alcohol doesnt mean everyone is going to ruin a reputation and if a chick wants to be a slut then its her own fault

this has more chance of it being good than being bad

if u want to try ruin my chances of getting some fun organised for club mac then go ahead make my day

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Dude, I'm allowed to express my perspective on the matter right? I havent actively said, "OMG NO ONE SHOULD GO BECAUSE LOOK ITS THE DEVILSPAWN!!!!"

I've merely stated, this isn't for me, and shown you why. Geez, if you want to get bitchy then go ahead, I have neither the time for you nor the energy to argue.

nixy_00

HSC
never

hate is a strong word

i just misunderstood and thought that asylum was trying to spread his opinion of dislike when he was merely expressing it

my appologies

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
so i think i got lost somewhere
you want to make a camp style thing so u can have sex on the beach?

nixy_00

HSC
boinkBOINK said:
so i think i got lost somewhere
you want to make a camp style thing so u can have sex on the beach?

no no no, im a virgin but that doesnt need to be discussed

Im saying, a camp, getting to know people from uni would be fun, like the cruise was good yeah but i didnt really make friends i see around uni. I just think it would b a good way for mainly first years to get to know people around uni more

X

xeuyrawp

nixy_00 said:
no no no, im a virgin but that doesnt need to be discussed

Im saying, a camp, getting to know people from uni would be fun, like the cruise was good yeah but i didnt really make friends i see around uni. I just think it would b a good way for mainly first years to get to know people around uni more
As much as I think ideas are good, it's such an impracticality.

Since we're paying you for the camp, it implies that you have responsibility on us. How are you arranging insurance, in that case?

Just one example.

That being said, if anyone wants to have sex on the beach for free, I'm open to suggestions :p

nixy_00

HSC
no your not paying me, ur giving ur money to me who is pasing it on to broken bay sport and recreation centre, who does this weekends all the time ie sydneys one last week, so really the concept isnt an impractibiltiy because its been done many times before, they organise weekends for all types of occasions

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
AsyLum said:
Yeah...no, if I wanted drunken orgies on some beach, I'd have gone back to year 9 or something, etc
Agreed. High School is a time of my life which I'd rather forget about. Especially the drunken parties.

I'd much rather go to a cocktail bar and act my age.

Plus, sex on the beach is terribly uncomfortable with all that sand... As is to be expected at a beach.

But I would like to see the photo's :D

HSC
N/A
For the purposes of creativity, try:

First weekend in a long time that hasn't been busy. Tea rather than alcohol because you're exhausted and your system is already clogged up. Let's not even think about screwing anybody because we're too friggin' tired and just want to rest.

What do I want? SLEEP! :p

Whilst I personally wouldn't go - I prefer smaller parties - I wish the co-ordinators the best of luck. I hope they post up photos, and if a cocktail/mocktail night becomes a reality I hope I get an invite...!!!! lol

nixy_00

HSC
thank u jezzmo

but to all u who have doubted me

congratulations u win

i give up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)