• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

A social Proposal!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
nixy_00 said:
thank u jezzmo

but to all u who have doubted me

congratulations u win

i give up

dont be too downhearted nixy. It took us years to have a decent meet up (composed of about 5 people-all but one of whom had to be at the spot anyway to look after a tent!!:p). So you can see why a proposal for such a major event, consisting of lots of people would be viewed with such scepticism-even if it did sound good.

HSC
N/A
On another note,

Why give up a good idea just because one - small - group knocked the idea down? If you think it's worth pursuing, pursue it. If it doesn't work out for grand reasons such as lack of funding, then ok. Don't stop just because only about 7 people have said they won't go :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
nixy_00 said:
thank u jezzmo

but to all u who have doubted me

congratulations u win

i give up
never fear im here...
sounds interesting.... 120 for a weekend is pretty damn cheap i think

on a side note, im also a virgin

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
nixy

don't give up honey... if u want to do it, just do it ... us BOS'ers are crap n e way... ur better off advertising to the whole of the uni... then u'll get a decent turn up...

try the lachlin review (i dunno how u spell it) and post flyers up .. and spread the word...

i know my friends would be up for it (not the sex on the beach part but just yehh weekend away would be nice)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Organising an event needs more a impromptu idea. :)

nixy_00

HSC
yea man i spoke to the dude from sydney and u need like a society or a slub like law or commerce so u can get union funding etc and seeing im not apart of one cos im a dumbass non award student, then i cant really do much, but if anyones a social director of a club and wants to host one, do it

HSC
N/A
We already do this at mac: 1st year law camp, I went last year and organised it this year. its not overly hard. probably took about 100 hours all up

Last edited:

Ktulu-Spiral

HSC
N/A
Alright "Nixy",

What beach?
What time?
Which animal costume should I wear, my bear suit or my gorilla suit?

nixy_00

HSC
trust a shire kid to say that

no way ive had it up to my neck with shire boys, i feel sick when i think bout them

last 2 ex's are shireys

HSC
i'd love if there was a camp for me to go to next year (1st year)!! i'm so jealous of my friends who just got back from law camp :(

Ktulu-Spiral

HSC
N/A
I actually agree with you on that point, Nixy, the shire is full of jerks. I'd love to say that I'm not one of them, but that's for other people to judge.

And by the way, I resent being called a "shire boy", you non-shire chick.

nixy_00

HSC
i lived in the shire untill year 10 man, trust me i still have my bonds

plus i dont even rekon ur real shire, i rekon ur like menai or something gay like loftus or something

the real shire is cronulla wooloware caringbah miranda shopping centre and gymea bay - thats it all the rest is west and yuck

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
nixy_00 said:

plus i dont even rekon ur real shire, i rekon ur like menai or something gay like loftus or something

the real shire is cronulla wooloware caringbah miranda shopping centre and gymea bay - thats it all the rest is west and yuck
lol im from penrith/blacktown/mt druit way... now thats "west" :p

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
nixy_00 said:

lmao. There really isn't much to say to that guys, is there.... Don't we all wish we were 'real shire'...cos living in those whoop whoop suburbs (are u guys even in sydney??) makes u, erm, "non-yuck".

Also, apparently the suburb of Loftus has homsexual tendencies...

You learn something new with every login on BOS!

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
(it's been weeks since I've contributed in any decent amount on here, so excuse my apparent out-of-nowhere-ness... and perhaps slightly late, given it's week 10, contribution)

Nixy, don't take the criticism personally; there're always people against any idea. As clairegirl said, you need to look outside the BOS community -- not only is it small, but reputed for its lack of ability to actually get together in this so-called 'real world'. Beyond that, I think MQ can be a rather lonely place for a lot of people for various reasons, so I'd support anything that fixes that (if, as glitter points out, I've got the energy and free time!).

Give it a go, see what you can do. Worst that happens is it falls flat on its face and you get a reputation as incompetent with the rest of the MQ year...

*hopeful*

HSC
hey skittled i just may reveal myself 2 u by the end of this semester :) :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
That sounds horribly kinky, can I come and watch? ...and film?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)