A1 Grand Prix (1 Viewer)

lebanon winning at one stage was so funny. the publicity stunt. he fell from from 1st to last in one lap. but if he actually took it more serious he could have been top 10, he ended up 12.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Pretty sure that the only reason why lebanon were in the lead, was because of the pit stops in the final race.

Most of the teams that were at the back of the field - who retired in the first race, pitted early. But then the amount of safety cars screwed the lebanon team over. If drivers could actually do more than one lap without a safety car, it would have been good :p

The commentators were trying to be funny the whole race, with the whole Australia vs New Zealand thing. First it was funny, but when he said it like 50 billion times during the 2 races, it became boring.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its not, anyone could beat the New Zealanders with their eyes closed.

Everyone at the track was in little groups. There was a I don't care, but I'm here to watch the race group, which was around most of the circuit. Then there was like little groups of each country. I squeezed into the Switzerland area, for no particular reason. I couldn't find the German group :(

The German driver was driving with a dislocated finger! But I don't know what happened to him in the second race. I'll watch the replay on 10 on Saturday, I might even get on tv :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)